No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So instead of a rainbow bridge it's a fucking Nightmare Before Christmas tree? I can see the door being in the shape of a winged helmet.

I don't get how that is any less fantastical.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

First pic of Thor.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You know what? I like it. I like it a lot.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

For sure. I think Thor is the movie I'm most curious to see.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It should still be Kevin McKidd in that suit.

Comment

Outfit's damn close to what Thor's sporting in the comics nowadays, which is good.

Hemsworth's Thor is going to fucking wreck Portman, though. She's too small for hot Asgardian lovin' from Thor and his "Midgard Serpent."

Comment

By Odin's beard, I will destroy anyone who puts their hands on THE PORTMAN!!!!

Comment

Ehh. If she can handle Darthcock, then she can handle Thorcock.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yeah, but Darthcock was all whiny and complained too much while Thorcock was all like, "Thou time hath arisen to pound thy hot ass!" So I'm worried she won't be able to handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      Ehh. If she can handle Darthcock, then she can handle Thorcock.

The correct term is Odinsoncock aka Mjboner.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post

Kevin Feige is such a double-talking bastard. To think, Devin thinks he's getting exclusive scoops from this guy. It's like saying you're getting scoops from a mass-mailed press release.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                          Kevin Feige is such a double-talking bastard. To think, Devin thinks he's getting exclusive scoops from this guy. It's like saying you're getting scoops from a mass-mailed press release.
                          Well, Devin seems to operate under the delusion that people actually care what he thinks...

And MjollnirCock, as mighty as it may be... does not inspire as much fear, awe, and respect as VinCock™.

Comment

Hemsworth has a Charlie Hunnum from Sons of Anarchy thing going on. But Hunnum is my default for anyone with long blond hair and a blond beard.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                              Well, Devin seems to operate under the delusion that people actually care what he thinks...

And MjollnirCock, as mighty as it may be... does not inspire as much fear, awe, and respect as VinCock™.
                              'Twould be wise to assume that, yea verily, the might of VinCock™ is undenied, aye. But Thor Odinson's MjolnirCock doth emit both thunder and lightning as well as the divine essence that only the God of Thunder is worthy to command. Truly, many a fair maid hath been electrocuted by the snowy white issue and sheer tempest that is the cum of the mighty Thor.

Ah, but what an epic would the motion picture of the Lord of the Living Lightning's exploits be if a scene be included of the Thunder God removing his codpiece, his "Midgard Serpent" engorged in front of the fair Portman, and Thor bespeaking "Ah, Jane, loveliest of the Nine Worlds, what, I pray, shall we doeth about THIS?"

Comment

Possible baddie:

Spoiler: For all you whiners out there. You know who you are. 
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X