Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha The 4400 was another lame show I loved watching! So Rob your saying DA is not really worthy of purchase, more of a rental? Ari was telling me he was enjoying the little fight system and the character leveling.

Comment

• Not a huge fan of the fighting system yet, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I also picked up the God of War 2 pack for the PS3. I've never played them before so I cannot wait to start.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Borderlands. I'm so fucking hooked to that game. Gearbox needs to make it into an MMORPG.

I found a way to get epic lootz over and over and then get crazy rich. Awesome.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
          Haha The 4400 was another lame show I loved watching! So Rob your saying DA is not really worthy of purchase, more of a rental? Ari was telling me he was enjoying the little fight system and the character leveling.

All depends on what type of games you dig. This game demands to be played on a kick ass PC. Otherwise it feels totally watered down for the 360. I'm not kicking myself in the ass for buying it, but the hype was unwarrented in my opinion so far. Like I said though, it could be just because I'm still in the beginning. But after replaying Mass Effect, this just isn't cutting it at the moment.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Dragon Age: Some quick thoughts after playing for 5 hours

Lulz to the blood during cutscenes. Fucking retarded.

Poor choice to have another voiceless main character. Shame on you BioWare.

Ugly, ugly fucking graphics on the 360. Seriously. This shit is hideous.

That being said, I'm having an okay time hacking and slashing. Nothing super awesome so far, but a decent RPG.

Spoiler: Spoilerz!1!! OMFG!1!! 
            Also, Duncan and the drinking of the blood to become a Warden is ridiculous. Only because he looks like Jordan Collier from The 4400. And the blood drinking reminded me of taking promician. haha
            god rob you're so full of shit people get this game

(He's right about the graphics and the battle system, but I still luvdisgame ;____; )
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Haha. Hey man, different strokes and all. But seriously, this game was made to be played on a goddamn PC. It feels so watered down on the 360. Also, I'm so done with being another voiceless fucking character. That's just lazy. I expected more from Bioware.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thanks Rob! I am starting to get a hard on for Mass Effect 2. If it's just as good as the first one I will be happy. I need to finish my second play through on ME.

Comment

• Yeah, ME2 is gonna be fucking awesome.

Comment

• Me and Phat want to know why the fuck the game Risk hasn't been added to the X-Box arcade yet? Seriously, someone needs to fucking rectify that shit ASAP.

Comment

• I'd buy it.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hasbro has a bunch of shit on there, so why not Risk?

IT MAKEY NO SENSE!!!
                        Last edited by Ari; 12-21-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Hasbro has a bunch of shit on their..
                          THEIR WHAT?!?!

Comment

• On XBL, Rob.

Comment

• *snicker*
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Hasbro already made that Family Game Night for the arcade. Why don't they add Risk mofo's! We were playing Conquest on my iPhone yesterday. It's like Risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X