Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might try to play tonight. Have to clean up the cable mess behind my TV before the cable person comes though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Hardline is the shit

Told ya.

Love the Hurricane level, was annoyed by the Jail Bus breakout.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Multi is so much fun when you have a decent team. It's too bad you don't have it on the ps4 too
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Single player is cheesy as fuck but a bunch of fun as well
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got play of the game with Reaper on Overwatch and it was fucking glorious.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played that Resident Evil demo. Imagine if Silent Hill: The Room was made now and how incredible it would look. As for the demo...eh?

Comment

• Get on hardline slacker. It's so much fun.

Comment

• played way too much Hardline this weekend.

Up to level 27 now. When this game works, it fucking WORKS. Had some amazing matches last night with a pretty decently coordinated team.

Jumping out of a helicopter as it was shot down and parachuting onto a moving crotch rocket that my squad mate was driving was amazing. As was hitting a huge jump to which we both jumped off the bike and got an awesome multi kill was the highlight. Good stuff.

Comment

• man, I wish some of you played Hardline on the ps4. This game is the fucking shit.

Comment

• My 12 year old is a fucking beast with Genji on Overwatch. It's a sight to see.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        My 12 year old is a fucking beast with Genji on Overwatch. It's a sight to see.
                        That's a tough one to master!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• got the Cloud City early access for Battlefront yesterday thanks to my little bro. It's nice but man is that game still way too basic to really keep my attention for more than like 20 mins at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            got the Cloud City early access for Battlefront yesterday thanks to my little bro. It's nice but man is that game still way too basic to really keep my attention for more than like 20 mins at a time.
                            WAIT WHAT????

I REALLY NEED TO PLUG MY PS4 tonight!
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              That's a tough one to master!
                              Dude, it's not even right what he does to Bastion's. He literally jumps in front of them daring them to squat down and fire and then just swats their shit back at them. And he can pretty much wall run anywhere. It's ridiculous. Especially since he hates FPS's for the most part. But he loves Overwatch and is slaying with Genji.

Comment

• Bought that Dead by Daylight game on steam and tried it for a couple hours with some friends, well, the few times we could even get a couple of us in the same lobby since there's no option to party queue unless you do a custom game where there's no xp gain

Honestly, I think it sucks. Maybe my sample size is too small and still learning how to play, but it wasn't fun. The skill checks for doing the generators are a pain, if you get hit by the killer even once you bleed forever and leave a huge glowing trail so that the killer can always find you by no matter how fast you run away or where you hide, the items you can get to help you survive you need to buy and lose them as soon as you die unable to repurchase, the recovery system if you get downed is pointless as even if you fill it to max you still can't get up and keep playing unless another player comes and gets you.. literally no matchmaking system, I dunno. Just hated it for the most part.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X