Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 86: Why Is He On The Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Radio Episode 86: Why Is He On The Team?

Ceej starts the show off by pretending he is an Iron Chef, Rob is grossed out, and the bodacious duo kick off summer by discussing The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and X-Men Days Of Future Past (spoilers start at 4:06 and are peppered throughout the whole episode). During this talk it comes to light that Rob has a mesh shirt fetish, Ceej still hates reading, Rob enjoys what an old man is throwing down, and Ceej comes up with an amazing new mutant that needs to be added to the X-Men franchise.
    I liked it!
    100.00%
    It was a bad episode.
    0.00%
    I just don't care any more. :(
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

During Ceej's takedown of The Wolverine, he reminded me of Dave Foley in that Kids skit where Kev McDonald keeps fucking him over with empty promises.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

As far as the claws in the future thing, it's all there in McCoy's explanation of time and how events can be altered, but some are set.

So no matter what, some shit is just gonna happen.

I'd think that Wolverine's claws are under the "shit is gonna happen" banner.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

That old guy at the theatre was actually you from the future.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

hahaha. That old guy was great. And in regards to the metal claws, ugh. That's what bothers me about time travel stuff.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Pouch is ready for Alpha Flight.

Just think about it:

The team starts getting wiped the fuck out and only the Ps are left. That's right, Puck and Pouch are the only ones left to do anything.

Puck tells Pouch "put me in the 'roo room." Puck climbs into the pouch of Pouch and Pouch strains like he has to poop so bad and it launches Puck like an ICBMidget into the bad guy, who dies instantly. Puck and Pouch do the Slimeball Special for the first time, saving everyone's Canadian ass in the process.

The collector's market would never be the same with the variant chromium covers we're gonna stamp on this baby.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-30-2014, 06:56 AM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Just think about it:

The team starts getting wiped the fuck out and only the Ps are left. That's right, Puck and Pouch are the only ones left to do anything.

Puck tells Pouch "put me in the 'roo room." Puck climbs into the pouch of Pouch and Pouch strains like he has to poop so bad and it launches Puck like an ICBMidget into the bad guy, who dies instantly. Puck and Pouch do the Slimeball Special for the first time, saving everyone's Canadian ass in the process.

The collector's market would never be the same with the variant chromium covers we're gonna stamp on this baby.

Comment

"Put me in the 'roo room" is fucking amazing. We need to get this character up and running haha.

Comment

Just think about it:

I'd so buy a Puck and Pouch comic every month. Not download it for free off the torrentz, because fuck The Man, but BUY a physical copy.

"Put me in the 'roo room."

Comment

Just think about it:

I wish I would've created this. But, I would've made it filthier.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Sometimes us non comic nerds have good ideas haha

Comment

What could have been some old-hat inside baseball insult to the memory of Rob Liefeld turned into an unlikely yet endearing hero who'd fit right in with that universe.

So why is Ceej reading Civil War? Just buy him Ultimate Alliance 2 and make it somewhat enjoyable.

Get Annihilation & Annihilation: Conquest if you're trying to get into cosmic Marvel. It's like Starship Troopers meets capeshit. It's a blast.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Annihilation will help him out with Guardians of the Galaxy when that arrives. But, it'll confuse the shit out of him on who Glenn Close is playing.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I'm not sure I even grasp who the fuck she's supposed to be.

Is she the worldmind in Close-form?

Says she's playing Rael, but that can't be right. Unless this Irani is somehow a big mclargehuge amalgamation of Novas. I mean, that would be fucking awesome if she turns up and kills some Kree or what not.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm not sure I even grasp who the fuck she's supposed to be.

Is she the worldmind in Close-form?

Says she's playing Rael, but that can't be right. Unless this Irani is somehow a big mclargehuge amalgamation of Novas. I mean, that would be fucking awesome if she turns up and kills some Kree or what not.
                              She's playing Rael prior to a WorldMind from what I can gleam. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out where they worked in Lloyd Kaufman and the moustache less Stan Lee.

Comment

Working...
                              X