No announcement yet.

The Venture Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 5 premiere was pretty funny. Watch it here.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Am I the only one wAtching this season? It's been so fucking good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Am I the only one wAtching this season? It's been so fucking good.

The season thus far has sealed this show as my third favorite animated series of all time.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuck yeah man. SO GOOD. Hank as The Bat? DEAD.

Comment

Fuck yeah man. SO GOOD. Hank as The Bat? DEAD.

That whole episode was amazing. Britta from Community was voicing the Michelle Bachman pastiche.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• even better. It sounded familiar yet we couldn't place it. Never even thought of her.

Comment

even better. It sounded familiar yet we couldn't place it. Never even thought of her.
                The voice acting has been top notch this season. The last episode seemed to fly by. It only felt like it was 15 minutes long.

Comment

• yeah it did. Hank as Destiny? SO FUCKING GOOD.

I want to see the picture of The Monarch/Venture as kids.

"Beaver Inspector"

Comment

• This weeks episode on the helicarrier was fucking AMAZING. So goddamn good.

Comment

This weeks episode on the helicarrier was fucking AMAZING. So goddamn good.

I have to rewatch it, since I heard about two lines of dialogue due to every motherfucker trying to talk to me while I was watching it.

Comment

• sooo good. The stuff about Bowie and what not? Yesssss

Comment

• has anyone here watched the latest Venture Brothers special from a few weeks ago?

Holy shit was that fucking great. I feel as if this has completely rebooted the fucking series. Billy and his mom were fucking hilarious. Hank and his moustache had me dying and the stuff with the Monarch/Gary "Is it Lance Burton?" was fucking great.

I love this show so much.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-t_O5D-Af2A?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Coming back three weeks earlier than expected.

Old news, but...

Sunday January 31st at Midnight EST.

Comment

• FUCK. YES.

That being said, it's going to have to be amazing to dethrone Rick and Morty now. 2-3 years between seasons is not doing them any favors.

Comment

Working...
                                X