No announcement yet.

The Venture Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the episode from 2 weeks ago. Hmms. I still say this show peaked in season 3.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No... you peaked at season three.

Go watch some Burn Notice, you filthy animal.

Comment

• It's so middle of the road that it's a chore to watch (burn notice).

Sorry man, the show isn't as funny at least the episode we watched last night (Hank and Dean getting their diplomas). And they will have to try fucking hard to top season 3.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So we just watched the newest episode last night. FINALLY. Back to the funny. Also, totally fucking creepy.

"Get your ass to Mars....KIDDING" hahahaha

Comment

• Apparently Dr Girlfriend had a nip slip.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I saw that Jeff posted that. But seriously, they need more episodes like this last one. We were fucking dying.

Comment

• Great Halloween episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  Great Halloween episode.

I want JK Simmons' character to stick around. However, Dermot is still annoying.

Reminds me of a kid that I used to know.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You?

Comment

You?

Ha! No. This kid I used to think was in the CIA because he told me. If anyone on that show, I'm Dean.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• haha. Lesley's parents are friends with this "Ex-CIA agent" who regales them with stories from his "black-op" days. When my dad (ex military) met them, her stepdad went on and on about this guy and his stories. My dad with a straight face said "Yeah, I read those books by Tom Clancy as well". Best parental moment ever.

Comment

haha. Lesley's parents are friends with this "Ex-CIA agent" who regales them with stories from his "black-op" days. When my dad (ex military) met them, her stepdad went on and on about this guy and his stories. My dad with a straight face said "Yeah, I read those books by Tom Clancy as well". Best parental moment ever.

He also used to throw live crickets (snake food) at me and tell me they were Scorpions.

Let's put it this way.

Fictional Character Comparison Growth Chart

Butters
                          Dean Venture
                          Rob Gordon (High Fidelity

Comment

haha. Lesley's parents are friends with this "Ex-CIA agent" who regales them with stories from his "black-op" days. When my dad (ex military) met them, her stepdad went on and on about this guy and his stories. My dad with a straight face said "Yeah, I read those books by Tom Clancy as well". Best parental moment ever.

I accidentally hit Post before my second part.

Lesley's parents knew V?

Comment

• Apparently.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6CHVLSY_Hrk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X