Fantasy Football 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football 2012?

Anyone interested in starting a BDR league?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

If enough here will join I'm game.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

If I can't get enough interest here, I'll open it up to more. Problem is that time is of the essence.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

OK GUISE, GET ON THIS!!! Even if it's not your thing. We need a competitive outlet here at BDR since Rerb killed my arcade Kingdom.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I think Chris Miller said something about wanting to join a league on facebook.

Comment

I'll join it if it happens.

Comment

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....password=panda

Comment

Autopick draft?? I assume that means we better have our pre-draft lists ready asap then.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Autopick draft?? I assume that means we better have our pre-draft lists ready asap then.

Yep. I keep it autopick for people that are just casual fans.

Comment

Let me know if the link's not working for you. I had to fuck with it for a few people.

Comment

I'm good, already started compiling my list. I've never rolled an auto pick so this should be interesting.

Comment

Draft is set to start rolling out between tomorrow and Thursday.

We've only got 5 people in it out of the 60 that expressed interest. Fucking awesome. I'd really like to fill it in.

Comment

Come on slow pokes!

Comment

Come on guys. That few number of people is kind of meh. It'd be awesome if more could get involved.

Comment

Slight issue. We have one kicker. Wasssupwitdat?

Comment

Working...
                              X