No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And really, if the NRA wanted to get that for real power, they should be out here in the streets organizing. It's an old white man club right now, and they could use this to pull in everybody that feels marginalized and beat down by the cops. But when 100 old white dudes have all the money, the cash some middle class and lower class minorities have doesn't matter.

Comment

• If you can find a copy of the Miami Herald online, you'd get to see a major newspaper whipping it out ala Woodward and Bernstein.

It's about time that a major metro paper made the case between Trump, Organized Crime and the Russians. What's funnier is that it didn't originate out of NYC area.

FINCEN folks are getting told to shut it up after the paper leak against the Trump Taj Mahal hit the Internet on Friday.

But, more importantly is the big news out of the NYAG/FBI offices. They're merging their decade long probe into Russian Organized Crime with the Trump investigation. Why? Well, it appears that Trump may have been the money behind every major Russian Mob operation in NYC/NJ for a few years now.

Link to Miami Herald story: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...157640179.html
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Last time I was in Miami I drove by that Trump condo complex! It looked like a dump, I'd you can imagine.

Comment

• July 3rd deal is starting to make sense.

Comey gave the NYT something. Not sure what, but he gave them something.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Any idea what's gonna happen on July 3rd? Any inkling as to what information may or may not drop, or is Trump merely going to open the Lament Configuration on that day?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Any idea what's gonna happen on July 3rd? Any inkling as to what information may or may not drop, or is Trump merely going to open the Lament Configuration on that day?

This is just based on me reading the signs and what it appears likely to me.

Major press leak. Whether it's NYT or another old bastion of News, they've got a major leak.

Comment

• I'm also getting a better understanding of what that leak could be.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

A number of whistleblowers have come out and said that the NSA has had Trump bugged since Day 1 throughout the WH and Oval Office.

They've leaked his phone convos with foreign leaders and in the same effort, they got his phone calls and complete transcripts to Comey.

It appears that the leak is going to be those transcripts and audio. Comey visited the NYT offices last week to confirm their validity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  I'm also getting a better understanding of what that leak could be.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

A number of whistleblowers have come out and said that the NSA has had Trump bugged since Day 1 throughout the WH and Oval Office.

They've leaked his phone convos with foreign leaders and in the same effort, they got his phone calls and complete transcripts to Comey.

It appears that the leak is going to be those transcripts and audio. Comey visited the NYT offices last week to confirm their validity.

What kind of authority is needed for that high level of audio surveillance? I could see a lot of pushback on the legality of any of that evidence.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    What kind of authority is needed for that high level of audio surveillance? I could see a lot of pushback on the legality of any of that evidence.

If NSA has reason, then they can do it. That's not accounting for the Five Eyes Initiative among other things.

Basically, they're in the clear. With how it's driving the real news cycle today, I'm putting its validity up from 50/50 over the weekend to about 95%.

Comment

• So a coup d'etat basically.

How about some actual reporting for a change:

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...-Red-Line.html

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...og-of-War.html

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...n-problem.html

Comment

• Seymour Hersh is a great writer.

Speaking of which, did any of you see what happened over at CNN with their Russian stuff? Basically, two VPs of content have to approve every online story CNN runs about Russia or with Russian implications now.

Comment

• It's not a Coup. Given the ongoing investigation and the POTUS's actions, it's reasonable search of records.

The Intel Community of equivalent of stopping a drunk and asking if he's been drinking that night. Well, then searching the car and hoping to find a keg.

Comment

• So what are the odds that piece of dogshit healthcare bill actually gets passed?
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                              So what are the odds that piece of dogshit healthcare bill actually gets passed?
                              If the media keeps focusing on it, probably 50/50. If something big breaks in the Trump cases, then it's probably 80/20.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Former Montenegro amb tells Senate intel 2 Russian agents have been charged in plot to overthrow his country's govt & assassinate PM.

That slipped through the cracks yesterday, but it's picking up a ton of steam.

Comment

Working...
                                X