Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridge Crew is the BEST. RIGS is awesome and RE7 was great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I almost want to buy a PS4 Pro for the living room and 4K tv, and move my PS4 I have now to the backroom to use VR on. Having to unplug the VR box and shit for 4K and HDR, and hook it back up to use VR again is a pain in the ass.

Comment

• The fact the PS4PRO doesn't play 4k discs is fucking stupid.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that's my friend's main complaint. He upgraded to a 4K TV and a PS4 Pro and hates having to unplug shit to get 4K and HDR again.

I agree about the 4K discs, that was fucking stupid of them.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Necromancer on Diablo 3 is legit. Right off the bat it is totally ridiculous and fun.

Comment

• is that a free upgrade or do you have to purchase it?

Comment

• $15

Comment

• hurm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    is that a free upgrade or do you have to purchase it?
                    Random drop in Overwatch loot boxes.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha

Comment

• So I bought Homeworld Remastered at the Steam Summer Sale. Time to play the whole series again.

Also, Until Dawn is free with the PS plus. Any good?
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yes, Until Dawn is fucking great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gEoNuyVOZI

Comment

• I loved Until Dawn.

Comment

• Getting it. I have no clue what's the GoT game.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Getting it. I have no clue what's the GoT game.
                                It's a Telltale game like The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among Us.

Comment

Working...
                                X