X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    This one's for Jersh

RIP Dusty
    I miss Dusty, dude seemed young still right up till his passing. Such a vibrant personality.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so Fisher had coke, heroin, and MDMA in her system when she died. Gonna go out on a limb here and say that she took a tab of E and it had that shit in there. Sincerely doubt she was doing heroin. Coke, sure.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        so Fisher had coke, heroin, and MDMA in her system when she died. Gonna go out on a limb here and say that she took a tab of E and it had that shit in there. Sincerely doubt she was doing heroin. Coke, sure.
        Exactly what I was thinking

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It makes sense. Apparently, if you have a heart attack on a plane...9 times out of 10, you're dead by the time you hit the floor.

Still sucks.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• totally sucks, sucks even more to know it COULD HAVE POSSIBLY been avoidable.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Almost a day old, but still a kick in the box: Nelson Ellis. He was, for the most part, the best part of True Blood. Especially the first season. And he was only 39, for Christ sake. Stupid heart disease.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Heard about Nelson Ellis this morning - damn shame. Also, earlier in the week, Stan Lee's wife, Joan, passed due to a stroke. They were married for almost 70 years, too.

Comment

• George A. Romero. 77
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh man

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah...
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Damn.

Comment

• FUCK.

Comment

• I don't do horror AT ALL, but that's a bummer.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Martin Landau. 89.

Comment

• Balls. Who will be the third?

Comment

Working...
                                X