Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean... I have a rule as a film-goer.

Spoiler: Spoilers N Shit 
    If you kill off a character, they had better stay dead. They come back to life and there is no more dramatic tension. Can't expect me to get invested in a character dying, twice.

So when Chuck ate it in Logan, zero effect. Sorry but you guys played that card already and then back-peddled. How do we know they don't resurrect him for a second time the road?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Holy shit, what movie killed him off first? I legit don't remember.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Holy shit, what movie killed him off first? I legit don't remember.
        Hahaha, I forgot too until I listened to a couple podcast reviews of Logan.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• He dies in X-MEN: THE LAST STAND
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He blew up to smithereens in The Last Stand. Until a post-credits bit said "But not reaaaaaaallllly, ya'll!"

Then he's suddenly alive at the end of The Wolverine. Zero explanation.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• oh yeah. For some reason I always forget about that. Again, comic books.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Except I willingly forgot that piece of shit movie. It's worse than Wolverine 1.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• no it's not. Not even close. FRASIER BEAST, DANGER ROOM, I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH are all better than Origins.

Comment

• Heeeeeeeeeeeeh. I put them in the same shitsack. Considering the talent involved, it's pure garbage.

Also, I liked Liev Schreiber a whole lot as Sabrethooth..
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sorry Martin, I'm with Rerb on this one. LAST STAND isn't a good movie but it has some good elements/scenes to it. ORIGINS: WOLVERINE is simply incompetent from beginning to end without any redeeming qualities (except for maybe Liev).
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Origins has that sweet intro montage, Liev, and angry Dave Matthews as the Blob. That's about the only things worth anything in that movie.

Comment

• Liev was awesome, but didn't it feel like he was in another movie? Or is he just as superior actor? Dunno. That movie is dogshit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• oh it's full dogshit, but goddamn if I don't end up watching it everytime it's on tv. it's so goddamn schlocky.

Comment

• Life. Dug the shit out of this. Ig is wrong. This felt like any number of 80's alien movies I use to rent on VHS back in the day BUT with a budget and with sticking the landing.

I totally wish that rumor of this being tied to Venom somehow was true. That would have just been the icing on the cake.

Comment

• THE ACCOUNTANT

We liked it. Again, it's fun to see someone who is hyper competent just GO and do their thing. The action was decent and the final surprise (not really a twist) was not expected, even though I should have guessed it was coming. Affleck was really good in this, I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X