POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Man, why does all this crazy shit break after 10PM D.C. time? How can Sessions survive this if Flynn couldn't? Will Trump spin it as lying to the Senate Confirmation Committee isn't as bad as lying to the VP-elect?

It's going to be worse for Sessions.

Sessions is either going to jail or he's going to lose his job and then get pardoned by Trump. If Trump takes the bait and pardons him, then Trump points all attention on himself.

But, it's not like I called all of this shit prior to today. The paper trail is fucking huge. Now, they're talking about how ICE admin heads were undermining Obama Admin in the last few months to chip in with Trump plan.

Plus, the Russo-Israeli joint hack scuttlebutt is flying fast today.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I really didn't think all this stuff would go down so fast. It's incredible.

Comment

I really didn't think all this stuff would go down so fast. It's incredible.

That's why I've been having a hard time staying ahead of it. It's about 10 new things an hour for the last 5 weeks.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Ughfghhfh, if Trump (or anyone else banging this drum) knew how difficult it is to obtain a wiretap he would A) shut up and B) be scared as fuck.

Comment

• He's to stupid to be scared...or shut up. He'll just keep talking until he's dug himself a big enough hole that he can't climb out. Hopefully.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              He's to stupid to be scared...or shut up. He'll just keep talking until he's dug himself a big enough hole that he can't climb out. Hopefully.

Trump still has about 5 or 6 guys between him and the FBI. Sessions is going to go down hard. They've already got him lock, stock and barrel. Right now, it's a matter of two things.

1) Will Sessions go to jail?
              2) Will Sessions rat out more people?

Comment

• How many years of raging against the ACA and this is what they come up with? Fuck off, you dopes. I can't wait for this to blow up on Ryan.

Comment

How many years of raging against the ACA and this is what they come up with? Fuck off, you dopes. I can't wait for this to blow up on Ryan.
                  It's the "if you won't vote for us we will just make sure you die" plan.

Comment

• While I'm slowed down with first major leg injury in the last 15 years, I figured I'd start covering this better again. Look at what's in the CIA leaks.

Comment

• Fuuuuuck.

Comment

• Seems like a smoking gun to me.

Comment

• So how long until he's impeached for treason?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            So how long until he's impeached for treason?

I'm still saying mid-summer. We've got way more people to resign and some to get imprisoned.

Comment

• Follow the money has become Follow the IP address.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• The heat is also being turned up on Glenn Greenwald and Edward Snowden. People wants answers and fast. As it's starting to appear that this whole Trump fiasco might've been 4-5 years in the making.

Comment

Working...
                                X