Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    "I’ll always be a part of you".

Why does this makes me think so hard that Sansa really got impregnated by Bolton?

We had small clues, but this? Ugh.
    No way. It's been like 6 months minimum in show time. We'd have way more clues.

Comment

• That was a great episode. Not sure how this all ends up but at it's best this show is amazing.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sunday's the season finale, supposed to go to 69 minutes. Gonna enjoy every damn second of it, fo' sho'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

3) Though I hate to think the dragons are going to be sacrificed, I can see Matt's scenario play out. Not too sure about a Dany/Snow hookup, though - I'm not even sure they know of each other. She'd bang Grey Worm before getting anywhere near Snow.

If anything, I can see her on the Iron Throne, with Yara ruling the Iron Islands, Sansa ruling the North, and other kingdoms becoming Queendoms. An alliance of Queens under the control of Khaleesi. Or, as Fil pointed out...
          It's gonna be a Queen's world after that. But why would Daenerys avoid Snow? Snow is, as I guess it, her half-brother, and Targaryen are HOT on that type of action. Really.

But yeah, I see a shift in power. Women will come to rule.

With the Sparrows and shit, Cersei will snap, Might manage to blow the High Sept, and Jaime will kill her and that's gonna destroy him.

It's the nature of the fight in the North's that's a big ???? Will it be a ranged battle? I have no clue, but the dragons, Azor Ahai, and the Red God all have a part to play.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OU7ztXgS95s" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Overwatch is awesome, GoT is awesome so this is awesome.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DAMN. Hell of a season finale - without venturing into spoiler territory, cast got winnowed down a bit, alliances made, stage is set for what's gonna be one hell of a season next year.

Also...

Spoiler: Play of the Game! 
              Damn, Cersei! Drank your wine, scorched that Earth, got yourself some serious payback all around! How's it feel to be Queen, girl?

Oh, and Margery? NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

If this show only has two more seasons, they're going to be glorious ones.

Comment

• GREAT finale. Just masterful in every sense of the word. I need to watch it again but I'm thinking that it might just be one of the best (if not THE best) episodes of the entire series.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Comcast fucked my wife last night. HBO was down during the episode and it didn't record either. Hopefully she can watch it via HBO GO tonight with no issues.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HBO Now was perfect last night, which I did not expect.

And man. The opening like 10 minutes? Almost no dialog, and all those awesome music cues? So good.

Comment

• the whole episode was flawless. That opening sequence was almost Hitchcockian, though. Just first rate.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What a great episode. Random thoughts.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                        Don't let Arya cook.

Sansa maybe learned the game too well from Littlefinger.

Cersei v Dany will be something to watch.

Jaime is going to have to kill a mad Queen this time?

Margaery
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Rewatched part of it before work - still floored by all the stuff that went down. Really, really, really looking forward to how the hell they're gonna top this season when they come back in the Spring.

Comment

• Tim and I said, "Holy shit!" more times than I care to think about. Between all of the revelations, deaths, etc.

Fantastic episode. However, we know that they all can't be like that.

I still love Tyrion.

I think any love Jamie had for Cersi is dead or will die when he finds out about...
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• What are the odds the last movie Tommen watched was Space Jam?

Comment

• Wondering if, after the destruction of the Sept, there are any conspiracy theories being bandied about in Westeros.

"Oh, it was those Wildlings, had to be. Only those bastards from beyond the Wall would've done shot like this."

"I bet it was the Sparrows. Bet it was a suicide pact or something. Never trusted those psycho cultists. I mean, you see what they did to Queen Cersei? Made her walk around starkers, she did!"
                                "I don't think that was the real Cersei. Don't recall ever seeing her with a rocking body like that."
                                "When the HELL did YOU ever see Cersei naked, Earl?"
                                "Well, there was that time when Ser Jamie left for Dorne and..."
                                "Oh, you are SO full of shit, Earl."
                                "Fuck you! I have proof! I have this drawing I made from that moment..."

"... I really, really hate you, Earl."

Also, "Shame. Shame. Shame." Man, Cersei must've been festering to throw that line back in the nun's face.

Comment

Working...
                                X