No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great episode this week. How the fuck did I never pick up on the fact his name was a fucking pun? I can't be the only one. DON'T LIE YOU FUCKS.

The stuff with the billboard was fantastic even if it was telegraphed right away. LOVED that last shot with McKean. Seeing from his point of view and then seeing the neighbors point of view was hilarious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      great episode this week. How the fuck did I never pick up on the fact his name was a fucking pun? I can't be the only one. DON'T LIE YOU FUCKS.
      Pshhhh, I totally knew his name was a pun!
        Spoiler: Not a spoiler 
      No, I did not. Episode had me thinking back to Breaking Bad and wondering if they ever referenced it but I can't recall any.

Another good episode this week. That rich fucker pulled a fast one on me. I thought Jimmy's fortune had turned quickly. What a fool I was.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

This was a great episode. I also thought we were seeing the start of the Goodman fortune at the beginning. Oops.

I think the only reference to his name in Breaking Bad was an admission that it was a fake name and that he wanted it to sound Jewish to attract more clients.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          This was a great episode. I also thought we were seeing the start of the Goodman fortune at the beginning. Oops.

I think the only reference to his name in Breaking Bad was an admission that it was a fake name and that he wanted it to sound Jewish to attract more clients.
          They spell it out pretty clearly in BB I believe.

I'm liking this show more. The first two episodes were a little slow for my tastes, but the last two have been pretty damn great. I think I had to divorce myself from BB in order to get into this show. Which is hard for me since I'm a BB superfan.

Anyway, now that the show is getting into its actual narrative arc, things are picking up very nicely.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Dug this week's episode. The stuff with the guy trying to leave the union was fucking great. Also loved seeing Clea DuVall. So McKean is nuts, kind of a bummer. Was really hoping it was going to be legit just because. Curious to see what's going on with Mike.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Holy smokes, I would put that up against the best Breaking Bad episodes. I never felt a need to have all of Mike's backstory but I'm glad to see it. Banks killed it.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Holy smokes, I would put that up against the best Breaking Bad episodes. I never felt a need to have all of Mike's backstory but I'm glad to see it. Banks killed it.
                There was some good stuff in there, but let's not get out of control. There was some poor writing in this episode; the best BB episodes would not have some of the clunky dialogue this episode did.

Banks elevates the material and it was great seeing Mike's backstory, that's for sure.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Great episode this week. I didn't have any problem with the writing and Banks killed it.

Everything with him at the bar and after was fanfuckingtastic.

Comment

Mike made me almost tear up in that last 10 minutes. Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Mike made me almost tear up in that last 10 minutes. Fuck.
                      Same here. This show is off to a great start.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

great fucking episode. The Kellermans are ridiculous. Loved the stuff with Mike and that shot of the apples. Also loved the breakdown of Saul at the end and how he snapped back to shark mode as soon as the phone rang.

Comment

Holy shit the Kellerman's are insaaaaaaaaaaane. His quip about "you'll end up running your own prison gang" was spot on. Cool seeing Mike do Mike shit. Poor Jimmy, being rejected and having the super awkward moment alone in that fancy office instead of getting to bone on the fresh new carpet.

Comment

Great fucking episode. Seeing Jimmy get fired up about the assisted living home was nice. That meeting between their lawyers and Jimmy and his brother was fantastic. McKean is killing it.

Comment

I'm about 3 behind, haven't read any posts as a result. I'm enjoying it very much. So happy to see Mike again. If BCS goes well, I wonder if he might get a series? Impossible, I know, given his age. Still, him on screen makes me grin like the dork I am.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

So behind on this one. I'm sensing a netflix binge in my future.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X