No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get you sponsors, man. They're not great sponsors, but they're cool.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
      I can get you sponsors, man. They're not great sponsors, but they're cool.
      Rob, take him up on it and we can have our own mini meltdown a'la the other place.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck yeah, GREENLIT!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Have yet to read The Walking Dead. I've read that the first 5 or 6 books are classics, then it rapidly goes to shit. They're on my list of shit I hope someone buys me for no reason at all, so maybe I get to them eventually.

Comment

I still dig it even with some of the ridiculous shit that happens in the later books. But I'm a zombie whore.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

YAAAAY. Also zombie whore here. But that's because zombies are awesomer than, like, ANYTHING!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I was just about to post this, can't wait! AMC does it again!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Still have so much hope....

Comment

First cast members announced.

Comment

FUCKING AIR ALREADY.

Kirkman: Anything you have seen in BREAKING BAD we can do every minute of our show. And then also there’s a lot of things you can get away with, because they are zombies, so you will be seeing all kinds of cool stuff that you would expect to see in THE WALKING DEAD: THE TV SHOW, so while it isn’t a pay cable channel, I think that people are still going to get what they want.
                      ...not in brack & gwai lo either...
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-28-2010, 06:00 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

YES. SO MUCH YES.

Comment

Sorta related (it's from Charlie Adlard), I just picked this up.

Comment

Better than that movie deserves...

*cries*
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I know, I'm not a fan of the flick for the most part. I only got it because it looks cool. I fail. BUT IT GLOWS IN THE DARK.

Comment

Oh no, nothing wrong with Chuck or his art.

There's something wrong with George. I think he lost his way on his last trip back to the well.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X