X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Room 104?

Comment

• Anthology series by the Duplass Brothers
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mumblecore no more.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Let me know if Peachfuzz shows up.

Comment

• Your reference is lost on me

The second season of People of Earth started up last week. I fucking love this goddamn show. For whatever reason the humor really works for me and I love the group of actors/actresses they put together. Jeff and his disdain for the Cube is hilarious.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7gZCfRD_zWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• new show on Netflix. First two episodes are directed by David Fincher. I'm totally fucking in,.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ory6b2EJ3Bk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES that looks great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Your reference is lost on me
                      Go watch CREEP, should still be on Netflix, Rob.

Comment

• Not exactly TV but this is like the best thing I've ever heard in my life

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/...-zabka-w495959
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Room 104. So it is a horror anthology? I liked, didn't love, the first episode. I can't wait to watch the others.

Comment

• I'm not entirely sure if it's straight horror but yeah, I dug the first episode and need to check out the others.

We started our rewatch of Stranger Things in preparation for October. That first episode is still so goddamn good and creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                              Not exactly TV but this is like the best thing I've ever heard in my life

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/...-zabka-w495959
                              So annoyed it's YouTube Red. STOP TRYING TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN YOU TUBE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                So annoyed it's YouTube Red. STOP TRYING TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN YOU TUBE.
                                For sure. Bunch of bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X