South Park Season Whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    Fuck me. Last night's episode with the Jersey Shore was fucking hilarious. Snooki depicted as a rat creature that humps everything was hilarious. As was Kyle's transformation into a guido.
    I've only watched one episode of South Park in my life,but this will be the day I start.
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Originally posted by Lola View Post
      I've only watched one episode of South Park in my life,but this will be the day I start.
      No time like now...

Comment

Already bookmarked it.
        It was Snooky and then the reference about A Clockwork Orange from Timothy that's got me interested now
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Muff Cabbage...

Comment

This clip always makes my day. I want some umpa lumpa weed...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BqWm2Dbb0K8" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>
            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

Was anyone else as disappointed as I was last night?

Only Cartman's ravings saved this episode.

Comment

Yep. Although the Asian guy cracked me up every single fucking time.

THE CUTTLEFISH IS COMING! I'M SORRY KYLE!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I will admit to losing it when their heads shook after Asian Guy ate...

Also, when Cartman is on Dr. Phil.

"She fucks me at Christmas! She fucks me on my birthday!"

Comment

I just like when they do pissed of Asians on this show. Cracks me up every fucking time.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

First episodes of the season always seem to be a bit off to me, but they usually hit their stride soon after.

Might not have been the greatest, but the Asian guy and Cartman's rants (including that ending) had me howling last night.

Comment

So awesome.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Laughed my ass off with this one - from Mackie losing his mind over the school play, to a Rush cameo (Alex! NOOOOOOOO!!!!), to the Royal Canadian Wedding and the subtle reference to Bin laden, just a great episode.

Comment

Wasn't bad, wasn't great. Favorite parts were the slurs that the giant kept saying.

"powder gook" = shit lost.

What a dick.

Comment

Yeah, the unexpected racism is what made the episode for me. So not expecting the slurs. Crying from the laughter.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The ending was great though.

"And now he's shoving her arm up his ass."

Comment

Working...
                                X