Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was scary...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Best scream ever and man do I nearly piss pants when he says that line.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Seriously guys. Come on. It's summer, there is nothing new to watch, give this show a goddamn chance!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Best scream ever and man do I nearly piss pants when he says that line.

Totally. I fucking love Jensen. So awesome haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Totally. I fucking butt-love Jensen. So awesome haha.
            OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK Rob, thanks for sharing.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Season one was alternating between the ball-busting brotherly banter and dark subject matter.

JD Morgan was fucking grizzled and awesome, and the Winchester brothers were hepcats through and through.

Favorite episode was probably Hook Man. And the final moments of the season were a series of gutpunches and "holy Cthulu" moments.

Immediately ripped open the box for numero dos and fired that bloody bastard up.

On to season two: Jo. Jo Jo Jo. I love Jo.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-25-2010, 01:03 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

WELCOME TO THE FOLD BROTHA!

Now the mythology really sets in as opposed to mostly monster of the week of season 1.

Comment

Yeah, welcome to the club. It's all uphill after season 1. Jo really is nice on the eyes. Also the mythology just gets better and better. Strap in buddy, you're in for a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                    Still makes me laugh

Comment

gah why did I not buy these
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Still makes me laugh
                        The double shriek is uncontrollably funny.

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                        gah why did I not buy these
                        You should have bought them.

Comment

Also, I don't care what people say, I think Jensen would fucking kill as Snake Plisskin.

Comment

Also, I don't care what people say, I think Jensen would fucking kill as Snake Plisskin.
                            Agreed. Also for lulz....
                            <object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KYVilmnMFpY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Comment

Loved that episode.

Comment

Two words for the next Snake Plissken...

Zach Braff

Comment

Working...
                                X