No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never watched Rachel Maddow's show but I am HOTT for it tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I have never watched Rachel Maddow's show but I am HOTT for it tonight!
      Maddow had nothing, but I could've told you that hours ago. Real journalists don't have TV shows. It was nice to see that smug little smile disappear from her face for a bit.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I haven't even looked at the documents but two pages from 12 years ago? Fuck offfff. An interesting curiosity but not particularly relevant to the most pressing issues. Hell, anything illegal on that return is well past statute date anyway.

Comment

I haven't even looked at the documents but two pages from 12 years ago? Fuck offfff. An interesting curiosity but not particularly relevant to the most pressing issues. Hell, anything illegal on that return is well past statute date anyway.

But, it goes back to what I said back in January. The mainstream news guys are going to be covering shit when it's nothing or already been kicked down the road for 6-8 weeks.

There's so much other shit to cover that it's going to take more breaks online to get it done. TV media is fucking dead. All it is anymore is soft news, sports, weather, lighter soft news and more commercials for boner pills.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I haven't even looked at the documents but two pages from 12 years ago? Fuck offfff. An interesting curiosity but not particularly relevant to the most pressing issues. Hell, anything illegal on that return is well past statute date anyway.
            But it can be used to say "oh well if you're fine with this 2005 tax return then show us everything?" Which I believe is Maddow's goal.

Comment

• Oh, for sure. And it also shows that he's not as good a businessman as he claims. I still don't understand how people don't get that.

I guess my initial reaction was mostly annoyance because it was played as "ooh! We have the returns!" when, nah, you don't. That's on me, I guess, because I should have known better.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                But it can be used to say "oh well if you're fine with this 2005 tax return then show us everything?" Which I believe is Maddow's goal.

It's a reverse catfish and it's a shitty goal. But, it's the only goal that MSNBC will afford her to have.

Comment

• So, yeah....Wikileaks.

Prior knowledge: Wikileaks' big upgrade in server space, encryption and reach was a donated gift from Russia's GRU service. Here's what Russia got in return.

Their top government sponsored hacker was given carte blanche access to Wiki from early 2016 to now. But, what does that mean?

Comment

• Maddow's now doing damage control on what happened last night by literally regurgitating points brought up online after the fact.

1. Her tax return copy was a client copy
                    2. That means Team Trump sent it to her or an intermediary
                    3. If they didn't send it, she committed a crime broadcasting it over live TV.
                    4. More likely, Team Trump hooked her with a real inconsequential tax return to shut down the story.
                    5. Being that it's Trump and he was elected to lead, not to read...he missed his some details.
                    6. Ex. Client Copies are usually used to secure business transactions, land deals, things of public record.
                    7. Meaning that Client Copies only contain the basic facts and edit out tons of side info.
                    8. If someone at Maddow's show breaks out a calculator and adds up the sums on the Client Copy, then they're realize that Trump's 2005 earnings don't add up.
                    9. Then, she's got fodder for a new news cycle.

Comment

• Wasn't Comey holding a press conference this morning? Haven't seen anything about it yet.

Comment

• I get the sense that we're nearing a full-on implosion soon.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Wasn't Comey holding a press conference this morning? Haven't seen anything about it yet.

Most of what was talked is classified and shook up Chuck Grassley. But, the jist of what was discussed openly is below. The details should look familiar to anyone following this thread.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Right now, Comey is dick whipping Congress. Dropping a lot of bombs and pretty much smirking in the face of Republicans.

This guy knows he's taking part in history.

Comment

• Yeah, following this. RussiaGate is a real thing now.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Yeah, following this. RussiaGate is a real thing now.

RussiaGate has always been real. Now, Joe Blow is finally getting a chance to see what the last few months have been building to unveiling.

If MSM is finally covering it, that should tell Team Trump how close to the end of the line they're approaching.

Comment

Working...
                                X