Stuff I want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yeah
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So I ordered the 30th anniversary edition Freddy figure from Toys R Us like 2 weeks ago or whatever when Ari sent me the link. I just got an email saying that I may or may not get my figure and I won't know until I either receive it in the mail OR they cancel my purchase on November 27th. Soooooo annoyed right now. I was really looking forward to that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did some lady complain about it so they decided not to carry it?

Comment

• As far as I know that's only in regards to shit in brick and mortar stores.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I was just kidding. Sounds to me like they oversold it but they're not sure yet. Lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              So I ordered the 30th anniversary edition Freddy figure from Toys R Us like 2 weeks ago or whatever when Ari sent me the link. I just got an email saying that I may or may not get my figure and I won't know until I either receive it in the mail OR they cancel my purchase on November 27th. Soooooo annoyed right now. I was really looking forward to that.
              Damn, that's stinks. Here's the link to the Freddy figure over at BigBadToyStore:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...18&mode=retail

It should be about the same price.

Also, NECA teased a 40th anniversary Leatherface figure today. Just accessories, no pics of the actual figure.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Have you guys seen the Alien Queen from NECA? Holy hell, I need it.

http://necaonline.com/48662/products...action-figure/
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• thanks for the link brosef. Will cancel my TrUS order this weekend and grab one from Big Bad.

Comment

• I just want monetary freedom AKA dat fuck you money.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I just want monetary freedom AKA dat fuck you money.
                      yeah bro this is like my ultimate wet dream it's not even about being rich it's about freedom

Comment

• So true. The ability to just say fuck it, I'm going to turks and caicos today.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NECA's making an 8" Mego-esque McConahooha and Anne Hathaway from Interstellar. Just need an 8" Woody Harrelson and I can have True Detective up in this piece.

And for Rob, an updated 8" Freddy, with improved articulation, detail and an interchangable head!

Comment

• Never wanted one of those Hot Toys figures before but maaaan that Obi-Wan.

Comment

• I'ma buy this for you, Matt! THINKIN' OF YOU, BUDDY!

Comment

• Oh, FUCK, yes!

Comment

Working...
                                X