• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are awesome!!!!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• There needs to be a Rob-Ari mutant baby pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        You are awesome!!!!
        No, YOU are awesome! Just continue to be awesome to the Mrs. and young master Luke!

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        There needs to be a Rob-Ari mutant baby pic.
        Well... yeah. Goes without saying.

Comment

• Pretty sure this is going to be my first Sideshow collectable.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Joker fish sells it. Awesome.

Comment

• Excellent fuckin' choice, Rob. I don't own any Sideshow figures, save for the statues that came with my LOTR EE sets, but they do make a lot of cool stuff.

ETA: Aw, shit. They also have a Harley Quinn.

Comment

• WTF, why is Obi Wan not in the first wave of those new Black Label Star Wars figures?

Comment

• I want for nothing.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Totally snagged this last night thanks to the King of the Jews

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The prototypes of the 8" Mego-esque versions of Freddy and Jason coming from NECA this Halloween:

EMCE Toys is continuing their Universal Monster Megos with the Phantom of the Opera and the Metaluna Mutant from This Island Earth showing up at Halloween as well. Throw in my hitting Chiller Theater around the same time, and such a Halloween I shall have, yo!

Comment

• I will have those. SO HOARD.

Comment

• FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, when is Hasbro going to release an OT Obi-Wan in the Black Series?

Comment

• Mego-esque Eddie The Trooper coming this year! Along with the Ash from Evil Dead 2 figure, and Ash from Army of Darkness, it will be mine. Oh, yes. IT WILL BE MINE!

Various Jasons, too!

Last edited by Timothy225; 02-19-2014, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X