New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditto.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Cool. thx!

Will check out.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ghost in the Shell: Scarjo Edition was pretty, but that's about it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• How many reviews of ATOMIC BLONDE will lead by calling it JANE WICK?

Comment

• That looks VERY interesting.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Holy shit, GET OUT is fantastic. It will definitely be worth a rewatch after you see it once. All those memes make sense now. There was one part I didn't expect and, man, it was a surprise when it happened.

Comment

• So is Trainspotting 2 just not getting any kind of decent release? Can't find a theater showing it or a list of expanded release dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  So is Trainspotting 2 just not getting any kind of decent release? Can't find a theater showing it or a list of expanded release dates.

SONY did a limited drop and it's eating a dick in 20 theaters, so the rollout has been very minimal. The plan is now to dump the movie onto Home Video in June/July and just move on.

Sony has no strong investment, as the film has recuperated its budget in the UK already.
                  Last edited by Anderson; 03-20-2017, 09:45 AM.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Seen LIFE? Any thoughts? Sounds like a polished ALIEN rip off.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Seen LIFE? Any thoughts? Sounds like a polished ALIEN rip off.

I was in the group that got to see the Life sizzle reel and not the full movie. I have a chance to see the full thing this weekend, but I've got two real world meetings that I have to sit in this week.

From what I've seen, I can say this.

It's not what you think.
                      It has nothing to do with Venom.
                      Don't get too attached to Ryan Reynolds.

Comment

• Yeah, I guessed the Reynolds was one of the first to go based upon his amount of screentime in the trailers.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• People who think this is a launch for a Venom movie need to be kicked in the head one more time.

Comment

• Saw Kong: Skull Island with my bro-in-law. Much fun and gorilla spectacle was had by all and sundry. Git thee to a cinema, posthaste!

Saw trailers for Ghost In The Shell, Chips, Life, War for the Planet of the Apes, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, The Circle, and something called Geostorm, which struck me as akin to a SyFy Channel TV movie, but on SFX 'roids. Seems Gerard Butler hate fucks a typhoon and save the world or something.

Comment

• The first 5 mins of ghost in the shell are dope as fuck.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wanna see that shit. Looks pretty as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X