MAD MAX FURY ROAD - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just finished my 6th time watching it this past weekend.

Megan Gale would've been an amazing Wonder Woman had JLA Miller Style happened. But, that script was ass shit.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        But, that script was ass shit.
        I almost added a line in the Bat thread in regards to the script that said "I dig it, but I'll wait for Troy to come in here and tell me why I'm wrong."

hahah
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I almost added a line in the Bat thread in regards to the script that said "I dig it, but I'll wait for Troy to come in here and tell me why I'm wrong."

hahah

It's not terrible when you compare it to everything that Snyder is fucking out of his shit cunt writing hole.

But, it's lesser material for George Miller. While the stuff with Toecutter/Immortan Joe as Martian Manhunter is a nice bit of story setup. Everything else stinks of being rushed to beat the WGA strike. Two or three more drafts and it could've been amazing.

I would love to see him revisit it with his Fury Road co-writers. But, I feel that the days of getting Miller back into the DCU might have passed.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

There were several factors but you can, more or less, thank Nolan.

He told Warner Brothers if they made it, he was walking off not just the Batman franchise but the studio in general. They folded faster than Superman on laundry day.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

and instead we got boring as fuck TDKR. boooooo

Comment

Why isn't this on blu-ray yet so I can watch it all day, every day?

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Why isn't this on blu-ray yet so I can watch it all day, every day?

Looking like August. Plus, there's going to multiple editions.

If you don't own the Original Trilogy, it looks like it'll be cheaper to buy the release that bundles together the OT with Fury Road.

Comment

Still haven't seen this. FML
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Depending on the price, I'm down for a Mad Max boxed set. I needs some Furiosa on my home screen, yo.

Comment

Miller's first draft.

Comment

Gynotopian Warriors would be a good band name.

Comment

This is the FURY ROAD legend that George Miller wrote on flight from LA to Australia in 1997

Comment

Seriously this movie is fucking amazing
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

SO CHROME, JOSH! SO SHINY!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X