Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I ever start this new job I think I will be up later since I won't be working the 9-80 anymore. But even then, the only online game I have any interest in playing is PUBG and maybe Titanfall 2 but I got it on Xbone.

Comment

• I got TF2 on the bone, and I've never played with anyone but my bro.

Also, LawBreakers is fucking legit and the gaming nerds who are crying "OVERWATCH IS BETTER" haven't played it for more than 5 mins. This game would have crazy legs if people would give it a chance. Been playing it nonstop.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Madden Season starts in soon, so there's that.

Plus, I know a ton of people that are jumping into Friday the 13th once the physical disc hits. That's on October 13th now.

Plus, South Park new game towards October.

Lots of things to schedule.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Holy shit is LawBreakers fun. Sometimes it's janky but most times it's ridiculously fun.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            it's not that I want good people to play with. I want non children and people I can chat with. No offense to Durst's ejaculated offspring.

I just want to bring back the halcyon days of 360 games with people that didn't give a shit if they were winning (except for Durst who always cared ahah) and just wanted to make jokes and have fun. It's why I enjoy when you and others interact on Twitch with me. It may not be voice, but it's still a bunch of fun. Was really glad when you and my buddy Gabe joined up last night.
            Rob, he's 13, you're mentally 13. It's a perfect match.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahahah

Comment

• Also I thought maybe I could play with you too at some point but it's cool. My winning ways are apparently to stressful for some. :-D
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• LawBreakers is the goddamn shit. Had some sweet matches last night. Make sure to follow our twitch channel as I've been streaming a bunch lately.

twitch.tv/braindeadradio

Comment

• Bought the Rock Band Rivals Guitar bundle for $30, at Gamestop, which I figure is a steal so I got it. At the very least, it lets me get some use out of all the songs I purchased. Importing the other 3 games worth of songs hasn't been too hard but importing all the DLC songs is getting annoying. I don't remember all the damn songs I bought and I have to browse this huge list!
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It sucks they never fixed that. I remember it being a huge complaint for people when Rock Band 4 came out.

Comment

• On PS4 is there a list for previously purchased DLC sorted by game? Like, eventually the Xbone was updated to where I can go to the game page and navigate to a "ready to install" tab that listed everything that was available to me.

Unfortunately that was AFTER I took like 40 pictures of my tv screen that I then converted to a big-ass spreadsheet and spent four hours browsing for individual tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          On PS4 is there a list for previously purchased DLC sorted by game? Like, eventually the Xbone was updated to where I can go to the game page and navigate to a "ready to install" tab that listed everything that was available to me.

Unfortunately that was AFTER I took like 40 pictures of my tv screen that I then converted to a big-ass spreadsheet and spent four hours browsing for individual tracks.
                          Unfortunately, no, at least not natively. Closest to this is you can go to each installed game on the PS4 and browse all your purchased DLC. But since I hadn't "purchased" any Rock Band 4 DLC there's nothing there until I "purchase" the PS4 version of each DLC song. I just ended up browsing all the Rock Band DLC on the web version of the PSN store and "purchased" all my songs again free. Apparently I bought over 300 fucking songs for Rock Band 1-3.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• What is Rock Band Rivals? I have RB4 on the bone, is it something completely seperate?

Comment

• of course last night I didn't stream LawBreakers and I fucking dominated all 5 matches I was in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                What is Rock Band Rivals? I have RB4 on the bone, is it something completely seperate?
                                It's the Rock Band 4 expansion. I guess they released it retail as well bundled with Rock Band 4 and instruments. The disc includes a code to download the DLC basically and the box says Rock Band Rivals instead of Rock Band 4 but on the XMB it's Rock Band 4. I think it added online and maybe some story stuff? Not really sure what it added to Rock Band 4 other than online. Grave can probably answer this.
                                Last edited by Fil; 08-16-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X