This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Right now you can play the MW Campaign only on PS4. Multi won't be out until release date.
    Do you need to buy something for this?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If you preorder a version of Infinite Warfare that includes Modern Warfare for PS4, you can play the campaign now. It's not being released separately, at least that's what they are claiming.

Curious to see if I am still decent at Modern Warfare multi. I've been playing a little Black Ops 3 multi recently and I am GARBAGE. Maybe I'm getting old. Modern Warfare was my shit 9 years ago.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yeah, MW remastered NEEDS to the disc to play OR the full game downloaded from the online store from what I read.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yup, read that too. Also, I should clarify, not sure if you can play MW now if you preorder the disc version, I got the digital version.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
            If you preorder a version of Infinite Warfare that includes Modern Warfare for PS4, you can play the campaign now. It's not being released separately, at least that's what they are claiming.

Curious to see if I am still decent at Modern Warfare multi. I've been playing a little Black Ops 3 multi recently and I am GARBAGE. Maybe I'm getting old. Modern Warfare was my shit 9 years ago.
            We preordered at a box store so I'm guessing we don't get access?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Naw, just the digital version.

Comment

• haha, Jersh still buys physical copies like some kind of dick
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  haha, Jersh still buys physical copies like some kind of dick

Suck my bawls MMMMkay, my 11 year old bought that with his own hard earned monies brah.
                  Save
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Get his money back, get it on the PSN store. Cheapest version to get with MW, is $80.

Comment

• Nah man. The kid is all jazzed about picking the game up. Plus we have a gajillion other things to play right now so I'm not bent over it. Plus it's just the campaign

Comment

• Don't forget digger also buys disc copies for games because he thinks the government is going to take away his downloads and needs entertainment on the compound.

Comment

• Laugh now, I'll be laughing later when your digital shit is all corrupted from Rob VR pr0n sessions

Comment

• IT'LL BE WORTH IT

Comment

• Touche'

Comment

• Watching this GoW4 QL and now I kind of got the itch to play Gears.

Comment

Working...
                                X