New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    We're seriously like a few steps away from the ridiculous DINO SOLDIERS shit we were rumored to get years ago. And that's totally fine with me.
    No rumor. John Sayles wrote a script.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well yeah, I meant the rumor that it was actually going to be filmed.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uWsbqshD5TE?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• looks good.

Comment

• those contacts tho

Comment

• Tyler Perry to play Baxter Stockman in the new TMNT sequel.

sweet. so far we have confirmation that Baxter, Casey Jones, and Rocksteady and Bebop will be in the sequel. CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

• That BLACK MASS trailer was great.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ugh, Cumberbund AND Meth Damon? I hope they have minor roles because that trailer is great.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YfQnRjkuvaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'm in.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/80uXD5450tM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Make it stop
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NEVER

Comment

• Ex Machina is a goddamn good movie.

Comment

• Yeah, I got the wife unit interested in maybe seeing that this weekend.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X