Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*

Ah yes, that one......
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Sorry. It reminds me of the pussification of MTV. And the Mall. Moving on.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nate, I'm pretty sure the suckification of MTV was not AFI's fault. Plus, whatever your traumas at the mall are. They were not causted by Havok or Hunter Bergen.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

LOOK!!

Ed's defending AFI again!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

We okay to post pics of our paintings here?

This is the light thing I did:

Last edited by Ben Thomas; 05-18-2010, 04:06 PM.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Crackin', Ben!
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

haha, this is my thread dammit. How dare you come in here with art that destroys my pitiful attempts.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Girls not ghey
                  The excellence of this video of theirs remains undiminished. Directed by future Spidey-helmer Marc Webb no less.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Bored.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I like it! Cute and sinister at the same time!

Comment

• the dude for dinosaurdracula.com (Matt from X-E from back in the day) asked for MS paint Halloween drawings for his site. Did that quick this morning.

Comment

• No shit? Loooove XE and Dinosaur Dracula.

Comment

Working...
                          X