Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    WHY DID I NEVER THINK OF THAT
    Don't beat yourself up. I tried a fuckton of variations... mostly seltzer and club soda thingies before I hit on the Sprite thing.

Thanks, Ig... and I thought I was only good for cookin' and lovin'!

Comment

• made breakfast tacos for dinner last night. People seemed to enjoy them.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• shut up about fuckin' tacos

the only thing I miss about Sylvia right now is her mom's potato tacos, and her flan

gotdamn
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Flans are retarded easy to do.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• What, you need a woman to make you potato tacos and flan? Get off that couch, make 'em yourself. Like a MAN.*

*Meaning the kitchen better be a huge fuckin' mess, so when Kat gets home, walks into the kitchen, and asks you "what the HELL went on in there", you say, with potato tacos in your mouth and flan remains on your lap, "Nuffin."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
              shut up about fuckin' tacos

the only thing I miss about Sylvia right now is her mom's tuna taco, and her ass.

gotdamn
              repaired for maximum scandalous libel!

Comment

• nah I wasn't attracted to her mom at all
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Since when does attraction have anything to do with it?

All cats are gray in the dark, my young padawan.

Comment

• this cat was gray in the light

Went to a barbecue, crunched two cheeseburgers, one chicken burger, some ribs, a few slices of pizza, and six Pacificos. I am going to give birth tomorrow.

~

Comment

• BBQ for me as well. Bunch of ribs, what seemed like half a brisket, potato casserole, beans, tender as fuck sausage.

Comment

• beer and pizza
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

~

Comment

• Ate a dozen deviled eggs tonight. Kind of afraid to goto sleep.

Oh lord. It's already begun. I don't know whether I'll be able to fall asleep.
                            Last edited by Howard; 09-05-2011, 09:13 PM.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• A dozen? Jesus, the sulphur farts around your house tomorrow will be able to level three city blocks.

Comment

• Most common utterance on Howard's street this night: "What the fuck was THAT?!"
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X