Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    No you're not. This guy is Batman:

That's All Star Batman. Similar, yet different. More like a bizarro or Earth 52 Batman.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
      That's All Star Batman. Similar, yet different. More like a bizarro or Earth 52 Batman.
      Frank Miller is going to send his Batmans after you.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• After reading "BATMENG", I imagined a potbellied Luis Guzman in the Batsuit and laughed my ass off for a good five minutes.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Beat the game tonight. Loved the game, but the ending with the Joker was weak. Played a few challenges, the game is much easier with the visual cue of when to counter. On hard, that is turned off. I do like that you can go back to the island after the game is over and find the rest of the riddler's trophies.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5354514/new-free-c...tman-next-week

nice. Free content is the best content.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                http://kotaku.com/5354514/new-free-c...tman-next-week

nice. Free content is the best content.
                Once again, Kotaku blocked at work. Would you mind a quick synopsis?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• doesn't say what exactly it is yet. Just that it's coming in a week.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

doesn't say what exactly it is yet. Just that it's coming in a week.
                    For both systems?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just says PS3 at the moment. It's on the ingame ticker at the main screen.

Comment

• This sounds pretty cool...guess I'll have to open the game now.

Comment

• All insane criminals? Jesus.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Another free DLC is dropping for the game tomorrow.

Comment

• I need to get this back from my brother so I can go sell it.

Comment

I need to get this back from my brother so I can go sell it.
                                Blasphemy!

I lent this to my brother a few weeks ago. I've been itching to play more of the challenge mode and 100% the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X