No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it's because you're doing it while not wearing any pants.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Making an Egg McMuffin at home is never a bad thing. In fact, it should be encouraged.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hell yeah, plus it would be made of better ingredients and much much cheaper.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

This is exactly what I did this morning.

SUCK IT, FRANCHISE. I GOT A KITCHEN.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            I haven't eaten cereal in years.
            Gotta have my Pops.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Are you 5? Who eats cereal with marshmallows in it still?
              Got a problem with that?

Comment

You're doing it wrong...
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Sweet Zombie Jesus!

Comment

Unbelievable!

But he's right- there are never enough marshmallows in the hot chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                      You have no love for Franken Berry or Boo Berry? Both filled with lovely marshmallows- I eat those cereals as an afternoon snack. Delicious!
                      Seconded wholeheartedly. I pounded 2 boxes each of those cereals in October. Love 'em. Not as much as I love YOU, but I love 'em.

My cereal of choice is Kashi Go Lean, all 4 kinds. GREAT stuff.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Engrish muffin with blueberries and a couple dabs of peanut butter.

It was fucking good.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Chorizo/Egg/Hash Brown/Cheddar breakfast burrito. Shit was cash.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I third the love for the Boo Berry. And I pity those who don't live an area where Taylor Ham/Pork Roll is easily obtainable. . .
                            Last edited by IggytheBorg; 11-24-2010, 06:13 PM.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              And I pity those who don't live an area where Taylor Ham/Pork Roll is easily obtainable. . .
                              It is right to pity them, for they truly miss out.

I'm pretty useless in a cereal discussion, because I don't like sweet stuff for breakfast. The only sweet cereals I like are Peanut Butter Capt. Crunch (probably because it's the least sweet), and Lucky Charms - even though the marshmallows are sweet, the cereal itself isn't sugar coated, so it's not as grating. Plus, I absolutely hate sweet milk, so if I have sweet cereal, the milk left behind just grosses me out. Even on the rare occasion that I have pancakes, I put more butter on them and almost no syrup.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Saturday morning I had a good ole fashioned "Billy Breakfast" as my grandfather called it. 3 fried eggs, 5 pieces of bacon, a metric fuck ton of hash browns covered in delicious maple syrup, 2 pieces of cinnamon raisin toast, and a huge glass of OJ. I would have made pancakes and chicken fried steak if I had the stuff on hand. Instead I made a bowl of cereal as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X