No announcement yet.

The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? I thought her casting was inspired.

And it makes sense, that after a couple of decades of women on the force. You'd have female police commanders by now.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      He's not quite done with it yet. STICK WITH IT RERB!!!
      Lulz. My favorite BDR meme. I'm glad we stuck with it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So shit finally hit the fan with Shane and his tard wife Mara. Vic is moron for turning in his badge (seriously, he's been cockblocked everywhere since) and if Mara showed up at our doorstop talking like she did to Corrine, Lesley would have cold clocked that bitch.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We watched the first episode of S5 last night. Forrest is so, so, so good.

Comment

• Wow. Hell of ending.

Spoiler: SPOILERS 
            season 7 was fucking great. I honestly had no idea how it was gonna end which is a great thing. The downfall of Shane was pretty much heartbreaking (even after spending the whole season hating him and Mara) and I totally didn't see him killing them both. Dutch getting his serial killer was a nice capper to his arc and the stuff with Vic and Ronnie was horrible. That poor bastard. Seeing Vic essentially be a prisoner was great as was the final shot of him saying fuck it and walking off. Re

Really dug this show and glad I stuck with it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah! Glad you stuck with it Rerb! Isn't it a shame that this show didn't win more awards? So fucking good. Instead it got overshadowed by The Sopranos and The Wire.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• This show definitely sucked me in more than The Wire did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Wow. Hell of ending.

Spoiler: SPOILERS 
                  season 7 was fucking great. I honestly had no idea how it was gonna end which is a great thing. The downfall of Shane was pretty much heartbreaking (even after spending the whole season hating him and Mara) and I totally didn't see him killing them both. Dutch getting his serial killer was a nice capper to his arc and the stuff with Vic and Ronnie was horrible. That poor bastard. Seeing Vic essentially be a prisoner was great as was the final shot of him saying fuck it and walking off. Re

Really dug this show and glad I stuck with it.
                  Aren't you glad you stuck with it now?

I really wish they'd put the whole series on Netflix Instant. I could stand doing another runthrough.

"Family meeting!"
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• The Shield did a much better job showcasing the moral gray of situations. The Sopranos and The Wire were pretty much black and white.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• God that line and the look on his face...

Comment

• How did The Wire overshadow The Shield? The Wire got zero attention until S4, well into The Shield's run. And The Wire got jack shit for awards. I also thought The Wire did morally gray a hell of a lot better than The Shield. Vic was a bad dude. There was nothing gray about it at all. He was a corrupt cop, and a murderer. Lem and Ronnie, a bit more murky, but Shane and Vic were flat out black and white bad people. When Vic is talking to the lawyer during Kavanaugh's investigation he tries to make it more of a gray area to explain his actions in regards to the money and he stops himself and admits he's just a bad person and "it was easy."

Comment

• Poor Lem went boom last night.

But, we did get the HILARIOUS pimp that teaches Dutch some free pimpology. God what a great episode.

"What I have is a client. Now do I need to file for a dismissal?" and never skips a beat when some of that jeri curl juice drips onto his track suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            The Shield did a much better job showcasing the moral gray of situations. The Sopranos and The Wire were pretty much black and white.
                            That is way way way WAY off the mark.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                            X