Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOLUME SIX TODAY!

Comment

• I hope he sacks the fuck up and ramjams Kim.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lisa. All about Lisa. Kim would seem a bit weird now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nah, it'll be just fine. Just give her a Forgetmenow* and it's smoooooth sailin'.

*roofie (they're probably easily affordable in Cananananada)

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• russ what the fuck is your avatar
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The most terrifying photobomb I could find.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                russ what the fuck is your avatar

Your future meng.

Comment

• Oh shit, I totally forgot today was the day! I won't be able to get to the comic store until at least Friday. I should call tomorrow and reserve a copy. Buy local, dudes!

Comment

• I called my local shop, and they told me forget about trying to come in and get it unless I could get there RIGHT NOW. I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon last night.

Comment

• Hopefully through our links?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Uhhhh....Yea man. Yea.

(please post the amazon link, I always forget to ask before I order and man I order so much shit on amazon you could get drunk for a year on my purchases and oh sorry i also didnt order sc2: collectors edition through bdr link"

Comment

• I went to the local shop and his distributor fucked up his order and he only got three copies, which went to regular subscribers. I guess I'll only have to wait a week but DAMMIT.

Comment

• That was a hugely satisfying finale. On a narrative level, it made sense to me without feeling safe or "lazy." Kim's always been one of my favourites, but I think she climbed a few places in this installment. The
                              Spoiler:  
                            "Memory Cam"
                            moments were brilliant.

I'm not really sure I could be more excited for the film now.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I also enjoyed it a lot. I really need to sit down and read them all together one afternoon though, because on it's own this one felt extremely breezy and like not a lot was at stake. Vol 5 needs to be fresh in your memory.

Comment

• Sweet! I wasn't sure how many others had read it, since I bumped the thread. Gonna start a complete re-read, too. It's crying out for it with me last reading Vs The Universe (or any of the rest of them) a good while ago.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X