No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going back to MW2 and not being able to blow up a building that a camper is hiding in pisses me off to no end now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• God I haven't touched BF2 in like a week itchitchitch.

Comment

• The one place that MW2 truly takes the cake over BF2 is all the different play modes. I would like for BF2 to have more game types. Other than that, BF2 all day every day. MW2 feels so simple and blah. There's nothing dynamic to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
          Have you tried BF2 Scott? Just curious?
          Hell no, hated the first and the demo just didn't do it for me. If I could afford to get it I would only to play online
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I was the same man. I FUCKING HATED the first one. And wasn't sold on the demo either. But if you get a chance to rent it or something, do it. It's so much better than MW2 it's fucking ridiculous.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYC6i9Xod40&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYC6i9Xod40&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Really cool, and love the dig at the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                B-Metal... you're just mad you couldn't afford to keep both games so now you throw the hate at MW2, as much as you played I find it hard to believe.
                Ummm, actually with the new job paying me pretty well I could go buy MW2 right now AND the map pack no problem. I bought Just Cause 2 instead. So yeah, fuck you.

Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                Going back to MW2 and not being able to blow up a building that a camper is hiding in pisses me off to no end now.
                EXACTLY!

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                Hell no, hated the first and the demo just didn't do it for me. If I could afford to get it I would only to play online
                You should get it because it's a damn good game. But feel free to stay in glitchland and put up with all the d-bags.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I also traded in my MW2 copy for BC2 for the 360. Too many knife-teleporters, too many nuke-boosters.

BC2 is like night and day to MW2. I like how it rewards you for being an actual good teammate by being helpful while rampaging, something MW2 never did.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• THAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                      I also traded in my MW2 copy for BC2 for the 360. Too many knife-teleporters, too many nuke-boosters.

BC2 is like night and day to MW2. I like how it rewards you for being an actual good teammate by being helpful while rampaging, something MW2 never did.
                      DOUBLE freaking THAT!! That in a nutshell is why MW2 will never see light of day in my home again.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Blarg, why do rockets and shit not work if they don't hit your target before you die?! WHY?!?! BULLSHIT!!! aASdfkjhlasdf!11

Comment

• BF does not have that issue. :-)

Comment

• http://www.destructoid.com/analyst-i...--172293.phtml

Nail in the coffin. I think last tally is something like 26 people have ditched IW for Respawn.

Comment

• And with that MW is dead.

Comment

• BUT BUT SLEDGEHAMMER! AND TREYARCH!

Comment

Working...
                                X