Iron Man 2: Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently at 80% over at Rotten Tomatoes
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

yeah, just saw that. 2 of the 3 reviews that I linked are on there.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm going in with no expectations other than being entertained. This isn't the latest Scorsese pic, or the next There Will Be Blood. Just a good ol' popcorn flick/superhero summer blockbuster. I've been having a pretty good year movie-wise, so if IM2 does as well as the other flicks I've seen, I won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          I'm going in with no expectations other than being entertained. This isn't the latest Scorsese pic, or the next There Will Be Blood. Just a good ol' popcorn flick/superhero summer blockbuster. I've been having a pretty good year movie-wise, so if IM2 does as well as the other flicks I've seen, I won't be disappointed.
          Agreed 100%. I'm just lowering my expectations a bit, and that's never a bad thing to do.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            It'll be better than Kick-Ass.
            FU Kick-Ass was great. Just the fact that it was rated R and has amazing violence makes it a EPIC WINNAR! Oh, and you said taint. hee hee

Comment

I miss you Wayne. Post more.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                FU Kick-Ass was great. Just the fact that it was rated R and has amazing violence makes it a EPIC WINNAR! Oh, and you said taint. hee hee

I can't argue with you.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

*looks at tags and wonders if Rob is making his rounds*
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                    I can't argue with you.
                    Oh well if you will not argue then I take back my F and my U. I will save them for some one that gives a dam.

Comment

Hmm...
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Who cares about the reviews. Just go and see it. If it sucks, . If it's good, .
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Iron Man 2 Reviews Range From Unwatchable To AWESOME!

It really comes down to if you are a fan you will love it and know the cameo rolls and all that. If you are just so shlomo that watched the first one and liked it the second might be too much for your little brain. Without seeing it I can tell you it will be great and I will love it!

Comment

It is Downey.

Tits Johannsen.

And a fucking parrot in a gulag. Sharing a cell with Harley Davidson.

Shit...it'll be what it is: a summer movie with a talented cast and fun shit going boom.

Unlike that Transfattyacids: Revenge of the Meatsweats movie...
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              It is Downey.

Tits Johannsen.

And a fucking parrot in a gulag. Sharing a cell with Harley Davidson.

Shit...it'll be what it is: a summer movie with a talented cast and fun shit going boom.

Unlike that Transfattyacids: Revenge of the Meatsweats movie...
                              Michael Bay can eat an exploding dick.

Comment

Just got home 3:20am from Iron Man 2... IMAX had issues with the "KEY" to unlock the digital copy, and our movie started almost 40 mins late... We ended up getting a free ticket out of it...

Anyway Iron Man 2 was awsome... If you like the first one, you should have beef with the 2nd one.. If you hated the first one, well then get the hell out of this thread because no one cares what you think..

Good action = check
                                Good comedy bits = check
                                Scarlett Johanson looking hot = double check
                                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X