Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DADDY'S HOME- not terrible! I laughed quite a bit, actually. I thought Marky Mark was supposed to be an idiot dirtbag based on the trailers but that wasn't the case at all. He and Ferrell had a decent rivalry throughout and Linda Cardellini is stupidly hot.

Comment

• Now You See Me 2. Super contrived, but MAGIC.

Caplan was okay but I missed Fisher. Twin Harrelson just looked like even more coked out McConaHeyHey from Wolf of Wall Street.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I dug NYSM2 a lot more than I should have. The big card scene (where they flip the card between them at the Macau vault) is outstanding.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• outstanding but completely fucking ridiculous.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Terminator Genisys. I still love this ridiculous movie. The only issue I have is still Emile Clarke. She is fucking terrible as Sarah Connor. TERRIBLE.

Comment

• But she's so much hotter than Claire "retardation" Danes, so I give her a pass.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nah.

Comment

• She's not great.

I watched the first FRIDAY THE 13th last night. I don't think I've ever seen it all the waythrough . It's not as good or creepy as I remember it. This is probably why I always preferred everyone's favorite burned up child molester.

Comment

• Yeah. Same here. Freddy was so much cooler than Jason. All Jason did was walk and chop, counting on dumb bitches to run upstairs.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Point of order and SPOILER ALERT: until the very end, it wasn't Jason in F13.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Point of order and SPOILER ALERT: until the very end, it wasn't Jason in F13.
                        Thank you, thought about saying it but passed for some reason.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also watched Unbreakable with the kids last night to prime them for some Shammalammadingdong action today with Split.

My impression? We all enjoyed it quite a bit, it played really well with the whole crowd. The main girl is really good as is Mcavoy. See it if you even remotely dig M. Nighters at all.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ouija 2. Aggravating. Super aggravating. There is a good movie in here but the studio had to have fucked with this. Loved the 70's feeling down to the cigarette burns/reel switches during the movie. The non cg shit was really well done. When this movie was in subtle mode it was great. Ending was all over the place and a really cool idea felt really fucking squandered with the reveal of what the stupid ghosts looked like. Shit made no sense and the overuse of CG near the end was sad. It was almost Conjuring level but instead hit more of an Insidious level for me.

Comment

• White Men Can't Jump the best sports movie of all time. Best Wesley Snipes movie. Best Woody Harrelson movie. Best LA movie. Don't @ me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                White Men Can't Jump the best sports movie of all time. Best Wesley Snipes movie. Best Woody Harrelson movie. Best LA movie. Don't @ me.

When people say "don't @ me"...I want to put a plastic bag over their head and stab them in the lung with scissors.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X