Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is BLOOD FATHER the one where Gibson is extra grizzled and has to kill everyone to save his daughter? The trailer made it look like a decent vengeance flick.

Comment

• That's the one.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Blood Father is worth the watch.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Accountant. Not bad but the whole time I wanted to watch both The Jackal and Mercury Rising. Affleck was decent, The Punisher was actually likeable, and Anna Kendrick was completely worthless.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just wish Ben's Batman movie was out.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Affleck has been seriously threatening to walk off.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I don't buy that. Feels more like he's trying to get some more of his shit made. I mean, it makes no sense why he would walk unless they're rushing the movie out. I really hope we get a solo Batfleck film. Dude is a beast.

Comment

• Yeah I don't buy it either. Feels like a "I'm giving you a hard time until you give me budget for a couple movies I want to write/direct."

Comment

• GUYS, JAMIE SAID SO!!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• GF had never seen either Conjuring movie so we watched both. I still love both of them. I think I like the second better, even if it's a bit sillier. Like "Valak" being all over their house in the most obvious and kind of awkward ways. And the Crooked Man stuff is just THISCLOSE to being bad. It kind of makes me worried they go too far in a third film.

Comment

• Still need to see the second one but we loved the first one.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's really good. It's not over the top in the British setting, but it does a good job of using the fact the home is WAY smaller in a good way. It's claustrophobic. I think the character work is also a million times better than in the first one. The first one was "here's a stressed mom that enjoyed taking a picture at the beach" but in the second basically everyone is fleshed out a bit more. I especially like the reasoning for why the British researcher is involved and helping the family.

Comment

• Ugh, I hated the second Conjuring. Marilyn Nun-son was stupid. The first one is amazing though.

Comment

• Love the nun. Gimme all the evil nuns.

Comment

• It was so lame IMO. I legit love the first one. This one totally felt like a studio mandated sequel.

Comment

Working...
                                X