Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahah.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And that is why you do not let someone cook when they are drunk unless they are the "Galloping Gourmet".
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
        Shots poured into my mouth by a midget in fishnets.
        go on...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Went and got fresh wheat tortillas and made carnitas. So good.

Comment

• Ever had somebody make fried chicken with the frosted flakes crust? I hadn't till today. All the chickens in mah belly. Wife made it with some boneless pieces, Sooooo good. But I still prefer the regular method for bone in chicken.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Grandma made it that way every weekend. By far the best tasting chicken you can make.

Comment

• Shit was mega noms. I'm so used to the regular method that I'd still have to have some of that but that's going in the rotation for sure.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I will probably never eat at Chick-Fil-A, especially now that I know they're operated by crazy douchebags.

However, one genious at a foodsite I read did a copycat of their sadnwich, as since he's a genius at food (his bigmac copycat is PERFECT, and his recipes are crazy-mad), it's apparently near or spot-on.

Here's the recipe of the Chick-fil-A sandwich. Pretty easy, really.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Made turkey tacos with guacamole. Fucking delicious. I could just eat a bowl of guac and be good in the hood.

Comment

• I'd fight a toothless bum for some chips and guac right now.

Comment

• We are using the leftover guac for guac and bacon paninis tomorrow. I expect some precum.

Comment

• I'd like to set my eyes on fire now.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So those bacon and guacamole paninis are amazing. I wish I could make them for lunch.

Comment

• Cut up some bacon into tiny pieces and fried it. Fried hotdogs in bacon fat. Added all the meat to Annie's Mac and Cheese with some Frank's Red Hot. FUCKING NOM.

Comment

• Made some chicken breasts on the grill. Had pasta salads as side dishes. CHOW.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X