Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far Cry 5 looks so good. I cannot wait to kill hillbilly pieces of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Far Cry 5 looks so good. I cannot wait to kill hillbilly pieces of shit.
      I never liked Far Cry (beside the amazing Blood Dragon), but holy shit I also wanna play.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Mafia III has my favorite racist killing segment in a game. I recommend everyone at least look it up on Youtube.

Comment

• Well the story of Mass Effect Andromeda's troubled develoment came out sooner than expected. Interesting, but sad read.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Well shit. Based on my last post, definitely reading this.

Comment

• haha, I just posted that in the other thread.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can't get on youtube at work, so I can't link...but guys. That SUPER NINTENDO WORLD trailer for Universal Japan? My god. I need it.

Comment

• This new XCOM 2 DLC sounds fucking AWESOME.

The most interesting new mechanic for players is something called “bonds.” New soldiers will each have a compatibility rating, and certain individuals will get along better than others. As relationships grow, Solomon said there’s a chance that soldiers could develop a bond. After a mission, the camera will zoom in on them back at base having a beer or training together on the weapons range. As those bonds increase, more powerful skills will be unlocked on the battlefield. One allows a soldier to take their action and give it to their bondmate.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can't wait for the new characters in Injustice 2.

Comment

• X-Com 2 bringing the fuckin.

Comment

• Anything to bring more Fire Emblem mechanics into a game is alright with me. That was my favorite part in the FE games on the 3ds. If done right, paired up units were BEAST.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/yhUWf0aQ_s8

Hidden Agenda looks dope as fuck. Bring it on.

Comment

• Yes. I am down for whatever Supermassive wants to do. I loved Until Dawn and Rush of Blood.

Comment

• anyone here use Discord?

Comment

• I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X