Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still having a blast with Injustice 2.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Alright, Dead Cells is the goods. It's early access but I don't know what else they could be doing to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Still having a blast with Injustice 2.
        I want to finish story mode before moving on, but Braniac keeps fucking up my Level 8 Batman.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Little more than half way through the story at the moment. Trying to level up all of my favorite guys so I can play dress up.

MUST GET THAT MR. FREEZE SKIN.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Beat route 'A' on Nier: Automata. Really dug it, the graphics are a gen behind but the story and constantly changing gameplay made up for it. It's really unique as it goes from 3rd person action to side scroller to top down bullet-hell game on the fly during sections and really keeps you on your toes.

Also dat android ass.

Immediately started my next route/playthrough (which is as a diff character from another perspective of the events of the original playthrough); cool to see that all my levels, upgrades and sidequest progression carried over. Can tell this one will be fun to tackle for a long time still.. I think there are A-F 'routes', plus G-Z joke endings? Already accidently beat route 'G' by going the opposite way of an objective which prematurely ended the game with my character abandoning his mission - never to be seen again. Oh Japan.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
              Beat route 'A' on Nier: Automata. Really dug it, the graphics are a gen behind but the story and constantly changing gameplay made up for it. It's really unique as it goes from 3rd person action to side scroller to top down bullet-hell game on the fly during sections and really keeps you on your toes.

Also dat android ass.

Immediately started my next route/playthrough (which is as a diff character from another perspective of the events of the original playthrough); cool to see that all my levels, upgrades and sidequest progression carried over. Can tell this one will be fun to tackle for a long time still.. I think there are A-F 'routes', plus G-Z joke endings? Already accidently beat route 'G' by going the opposite way of an objective which prematurely ended the game with my character abandoning his mission - never to be seen again. Oh Japan.
              Was that the one by walking to the crane? I got it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Was that the one by walking to the crane? I got it too.
                Exactly, yup. My gamer-logic kicked in where before going to a mission objective I will try to go every single possible other way first, was not expecting the game to 'end' when I did that 1 min into a fresh playthrough haha

Comment

• Played a few rounds with Anderson in Injustice 2. Loving this game still

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Played a few rounds with Anderson in Injustice 2. Loving this game still

Found out something, so now I'm trying to get Batman from 13 to 20.

That way, if you have a guy at Lvl 20...you can use Source Crystals to Lvl 20 other characters directly.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh shit. Need to focus on one guy now.

Comment

• Anyone grabbing Friday the 13th tomorrow? PS4 peeps? I'm on the fence. Fucking HATED Dead by Daylight on PC, but F13 is my favorite horror franchise by far.

Comment

• Reviews are needed first.

Comment

• Shit looks janky still.

Comment

• Yeah I need reviews. I have no idea what it is.

Comment

• Won my first battlegrounds. Got lucky with where I chose to land. It's an town near the water with lots of buildings, and I've had good luck finding gear there before. I get plenty of gear and healing items. Turns out I am square in the middle of the circle. I set up camp in an attic watching the stairs. I watch cars go by, I hear shootouts in the town, I see people run passed. Eventually someone tries their luck in the basement and I destroy them. The barrier is INSIDE the house, so I take all his painkillers and energy drinks and pop them, and run out, taking a lot of damage. I get onto a hill, and toss some smoke grenades. See someone come out behind a tree and try to see the smoke, and take him down. I heal and pop the rest of my painkiller, and get full health. Me and two other guys. Second guy kills third, and runs behind a rock as I mostly take him down. He pops his head over the rock, I stand up, pull the trigger and kill him. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

Comment

Working...
                                X