The Phantom Pain...AKA MGSV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comm Control match from last night

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-e0piHxk3d4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The Valkyer was up in your ass man. :-D Also that looks mega fun, is the single play anywhere close?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        The Valkyer was up in your ass man. :-D Also that looks mega fun, is the single play anywhere close?
        We've spent enough breath trying to convince you!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          The Valkyer was up in your ass man. :-D Also that looks mega fun, is the single play anywhere close?
          Yeah, he got me a few times, but we were dominating so it didn't bother me as much as it usually would have.

I play singleplayer like a proper MGS vet, non-lethal (mostly), all stealth, but you surely can play it like I was playing in multiplayer. When shit hit's the fan occasionally, I start to play that way and kill. It controls well, there's even a shooter control scheme that you may prefer. There are even non-lethal weapon variations of some lethal weapons so you can even play non-lethally in a more non stealthy way. It plays great.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            We've spent enough breath trying to convince you!
            SHUT YOUR BEARDED WHORE MOUTH!!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So mission 20?

Spoiler: spoilers 
              was beat in the most anticlimatic way. So Fire Man chases you and Kaz is all like ""DONT FORGET WATER KILLS HIM HERP DERP" and then you see the water towers and what not. So at first I kept trying to set up C4 and blow them up and then run away and I kept dying and raging and arghghghghhg. Then I was like fuck it. Airdrop me my uber shotgun KAZ. Made that fucker walk up to the pool of water and as he was getting ready to shoot fireballs or whatever the fuck he does I just shotgunned his ass off his feet in to the water.

Mission success.

lulz
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You should fulton him so you can deploy as him in future missions and throw fire balls around.*

*Not true but should be

Comment

• hahaha, for a split second I was like I FUCKING KNEW I SHOULD HAVE TRIED THAT hahah
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• so this nuclear disarmament endgame is interesting....

Comment

Working...
                    X