No announcement yet.

Episode 15: More Pillowfights, Less Backsplashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm firmly in your camp on Dennings, Rob. Couldn't be more so, in fact. Although I do agree with Lesley that she's beautiful, I just can't say no to the "girl next door of your dreams" gorgeousness of Kat.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

If I had a girl next door that looked like Kat I would have a girl next door in a dungeon.

Comment

BAH! I forgot to include "Natalie Portman" instead of "she's" and before "beautiful" in a crucial part of a sentence just above.

In my fantasy, Kat Dennings lives on the left and Winona Ryder on the right.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Left a very important message for Rob after listening to this one. Good show, y'all.

Comment

Thanks man!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
            X