No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Cage has so much character with the music, the setting, etc. Marvel did a wise thing letting that show be so un-white. They could have really fucked that up bad.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Orville. fucking loved this actually. It's like ST TNG with a few dick and fart jokes thrown in. I was expecting "Family Guy" level bullshit, but it was super restrained. Production values were fucking awesome as well. Definitely giving this a few more episodes but I had a lot of fun with this.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The Orville. fucking loved this actually. It's like ST TNG with a few dick and fart jokes thrown in. I was expecting "Family Guy" level bullshit, but it was super restrained. Production values were fucking awesome as well. Definitely giving this a few more episodes but I had a lot of fun with this.
        I want to believe. Not sure I can.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• that's because people like to jump on the hate train for no reason. I fucking HATE McFarlane and can't stand Family Guy/American Dad but this was a bunch of fun. Parts LEGIT felt like old school TNG.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            I want to believe. Not sure I can.
            Ceej is the biggest TNG fan I know. He's also the biggest hater of all things Seth Mcfarlene (including his face). He loved this too.

Comment

• THE DEUCE was pretty great. Pure 70s sleeze, and it was glorious.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Deuce is awesome. Continues my wish to have visited seedy as fuck 70s NYC.

Comment

• I lulzed hard at the head wound they gave the one Franco so it was easier for us viewers to tell them apart..

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I lulzed hard at the head wound they gave the one Franco so it was easier for us viewers to tell them apart..
                    Sarah and I were trying to figure out another movie we just saw recently that did the exact same thing. There were twins and one had a bandage on their head so you can tell who is who.

Comment

• Probably the latest season of Fargo, which I still haven't watched? I know Obi-Wan played twins on that one.

Comment

• nope. If you couldn't tell which Ewan was which then you were watching a different show. haha

Comment

• Yeah, deeeeeeeeeeeefinitely not Fargo.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh wow! Yeah, definitely not that one.

Have you guys watched Amazon's reboot of The Tick? If not, what's wrong with you? It's great, chums!

Comment

• I haven't, but I'd like to. NOT ENOUGH TIME.

Comment

Working...
                                X