Lego Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego Dimensions

So, I finally decided to bite the bullet and find a game to wean me off Madden until August.

Are you supposed to have extra pieces? I just built a Cyberman, Dalek, Wonder Woman and Invisible Jet. But, I've got extra pieces.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Just like all LEGO sets, yess. You will always have extra pieces.

Just grabbed the Midway set this weekend along with Stay Puft and Aquaman. We now almost own every single product excecpt for Dr. Who, because fuck Who, and most of the Ninjago/Chimara ones (we just have one of each for certain abilities).

The Midway stuff is alot of fun so far.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Just like all LEGO sets, yess. You will always have extra pieces.

Just grabbed the Midway set this weekend along with Stay Puft and Aquaman. We now almost own every single product excecpt for Dr. Who, because fuck Who, and most of the Ninjago/Chimara ones (we just have one of each for certain abilities).

The Midway stuff is alot of fun so far.

I've still got the actual game, Midway, Simpsons and some other shit incoming.

Putting together the Dr. Who set with the Dalek was a pain in the dick. So many loose parts.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

The Simpsons one is one of my favorite due to the episode they decided to base the set off of. It's great.

The Ghostbusters set is a must buy too.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The Simpsons one is one of my favorite due to the episode they decided to base the set off of. It's great.

The Ghostbusters set is a must buy too.

I'm still on the fence on Ghostbusters. If it stays on sale, I'll grab it. Right now, the only set not on sale at Amazon is Portal 2.

Also, all of the fun packs outside of Unikitty are on sale.

Comment

Also recommend the Portal set if you dug the Portal games. It's basically Portal 2.5

Bunch of fun.

Comment

Also recommend the Portal set if you dug the Portal games. It's basically Portal 2.5

Bunch of fun.

I like Portal, but it gives me Vertigo.

Comment

well it's no longer in first person so that shouldn't be an issue

Comment

Game dropped $15 bucks since I ordered it, so I got that refunded. Plus, the Simpsons set went on sale and I got that refunded too.

Bunch of random things on sale.

Jurassic World team pack for $10
                  Back to the Future level pack for $16
                  Lots of stuff bottoming out in price.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Started playing last night and something's that irritating me. Once it saves the Toy Tag and other shit. Why do I have to keep the figures on the pad? Hell, I miss having the wide character selection.

Comment

I like that I keep finding characters for cheap. Thank you 75% off Target Cartwheel app coupon from last week.

But, it's such a cash grab to get 100%.

Comment

yep. Not worth it for us. We only grab the people we like.

Comment

yep. Not worth it for us. We only grab the people we like.

I got the Back to the Future level pack and was stunned by how quick I beat the main level.

Also, some of the Midway Arcade games are fucking hard. Playing 720 on an XBOX controller is nearly impossible.

Comment

the Midway stuff is great. Need to get back in to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X