No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewatching Supernatural so I can get caught up to where I gave up (somewhere around season 7 I believe). Currently at the end of season 4. still fucking love the whole storyline with Chuck the Muse.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      rewatching Supernatural so I can get caught up to where I gave up (somewhere around season 7 I believe). Currently at the end of season 4. still fucking love the whole storyline with Chuck the Muse.
      4 through the finale of 5 is some of the best of that show. I still love the show but if it had ended at 5's finale I'd still be happy. And Chuck........ Just wait.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The wife & I started watching The Wire. We just started Season 2. It's a good thing this show was on HBO. If it was on network TV it might not have made it to the end of the 1st season. Those first 4 or 5 eps really dragged. My wife was so not into it she wanted to stop watching it. But I persuaded her to keep watching, and now we're both hooked. This really is an engrossing show. Idris Elba is awesome. And I want to McNulty ASA Pearlman. Twice.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• man, season 2 is the only season I wasn't 100% on. I've had this discussion multiple times here on the boards and I seem to be in the minority on that one. Season 3 is fantastic though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Season Two didn't end up with a resolution I was completely satisfied with but I thought it was great. Season three, oh man.

Comment

• S4 = omgggggg

Comment

• Season 4 might be the best but it's also a HUGE BUMMER.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Season 4 might be the best but it's also a HUGE BUMMER.

It's also the only season that I liked. The Wire is fucking overrated.

Oz, Homicide, any postmodern street level crime show did it 100 times better.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Never made it past episode two of the wire. I keep trying but something is just.......off for me.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's a slow burner. But it lays a lot of ground work that pays off the longer you watch.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll give it another go sooner or later. I'm probably just not in the right head space when I try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          It's also the only season that I liked. The Wire is fucking overrated.

No it ain't. You're the one's who's overrated!

Seriously, it's a masterpiece. Just like Breaking Bad and a few others. I'm not remotely exaggerating.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• For the first time I think Anderson is trying to troll us on the boards.

Comment

• No shit.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Specifically that OZ did it better. Two wildly different shows, different themes, different things being addressed...and OZ turned into a fucking WEIRD show in the last couple seasons.

Though, a little Adebisi goes a long way.

Comment

Working...
                                X