No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8atgsWFfDOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We'll get around to Ragnarok in the next week or so. Kinda waiting for something good to watch as a double-feature (Knock on wood, Three Billboards).
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• THOR FUCKING OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNS. Weird goddamn movie but I loved every second of it. Score is on itunes and spotify if anyone else wants to listen to it forever.

Comment

• Caught Thor Ragnarokandrollallnight,partyeveryday Saturday with Jen. Entertaining, but a bit of an odd duck for the MCU. Personally, I think they went too far into Guardians of the Galaxy territory with the humor, and some of the story revelations were out of left field just to get Hela into the film. Still, the film was bright, colorful, packed some decent emotional punches, here and there, and some of the Grandmaster's flunkie designs have me praying for a massive Kirby-esque film. I mean, LOOK AT THESE GUYS!!!!!

Calling it now - Loki's gonna have the MacGuffin to take out Thanos, as evidenced in one quick scene during the climax. It'll also tie-in to what Troy said re: the MCU future post Infinity War 1 and 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Personally, I think they went too far into Guardians of the Galaxy territory with the humor,
            But if they took GOTG2 as inspiration for Ragnark it wouldn't have been funny.

Comment

• True enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                THOR FUCKING OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNS. Weird goddamn movie but I loved every second of it. Score is on itunes and spotify if anyone else wants to listen to it forever.
                Thor was fucking fantastic. Personally I found this much better than Guardians 2 by a landslide. The humor totally worked for me and I loved it.

Only gripe:
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                the handling of the Warriors 3 and lack of Sif was a slap to the dick.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I'll take THOR 3 over GOTG 2 any day. It just worked better while GOTG 2 was 'too many notes.'
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It forgot the notes of be good and don't waste Kurt Russell.

Comment

• No issues with Kurt Russell on my part. It was just visual and auditory overload, especially at the end. Once it went into swirling CGI mode, I checked out. I checked back in for the whole funeral bit but still, it was all too much.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wish they didn't gloss over the gladiator and uprising shit so fast though. I would have loved to see more of that.

Also, MATT DAMON.

Comment

• I'm glad they eschewed all of that bullshit for some shakeweight gags and Jeff Goldblum's Murderhookah.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Also, MATT DAMON.
                            Fuck that, Sam Neill was way better.

Comment

• Hey why don't you guys talk about GotG2 again and again and again. It's like I haven't heard how much you hate it already. COCKSUCKERS!!!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not for nothing, but the de-aging effects for Kurt were pretty awesome.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X