Avengers
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Spider-Man Homecoming

Runners-up: Captain America - The First Avenger, Thor and Iron Man 2

Comment

• Winter Soldier
      Iron Man 3
      Guardians 1 and 2 equally.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Avengers
        Winter Soldier
        Dr. Strange
        Guardians 1
        Iron Man
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Strangely, whatever one we're talking, I can point to a scene or sequence that is enjoyable or hits the right notes, but for the majority of their output, I've never really had a desire to revisit a single one. I think the only one I own is Cap 2.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Strangely, whatever one we're talking, I can point to a scene or sequence that is enjoyable or hits the right notes, but for the majority of their output, I've never really had a desire to revisit a single one. I think the only one I own is Cap 2.
            Yeah, I bought a few of them but the only ones I've watched more than once is Winter Soldier and Iron Man 3.

Comment

• We watch Guardians damn near monthly, whole family loves it. Winter Soldier more like couple times a year.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I may need to amend my list as I completely forgot Civil War. It's a three-way tie now with Hulk/Guardians.

Now while I wasn't a fan of GotG2 in the theater, I just bought it for 10 bucks via Amazon and will give it another go to see if maybe I was just in a mood when I first saw it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kinda with you on GotG2, Rob. I'm looking forward to watching it again and seeing if it plays better the second time.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I may need to amend my list as I completely forgot Civil War. It's a three-way tie now with Hulk/Guardians.

Now while I wasn't a fan of GotG2 in the theater, I just bought it for 10 bucks via Amazon and will give it another go to see if maybe I was just in a mood when I first saw it.
                    Did it go on flash sale or something this morning? Where the fuck was THAT tweet, Wario64?!

Comment

• Finally saw Spider-Man. I dug it a bunch. Ned was the best. The Vulture worked really well. My only gripe was that when Spidey was doing Spidey stuff it looked really CGI'y. Especially when he was running over buildings and shit. I thought it looked better in the past movies but that's such a small gripe.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xjDjIWPwcPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That looks so bland.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think my favorite shot was Klaw hanging out of the car blasting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xjDjIWPwcPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              Shit looks amazing. Cannot wait. This and Thor have me WAY hyped, and I've been feeling the burnout on these movies hard.

Comment

• I feel the same way. I NEVER thought I was going to be excited for a Thor movie. Black Panther is just okay as a character but I am way into both trailers that have been released so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X