Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost: Season 6 thread

I'm currently re-watching season 5 on Hulu to refresh my memory. Is Christian basically the human incarnation of Jacob?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

I'd like to think of him as a reincarnated version of Sonny Bono.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Lost seasons 1-5 in 8:15
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

When does season 6 start?
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

February 2nd.

And Christian is more likely an apparation of the MiB rather than Jacob if I might add.

Comment

I still want him to be Sonny Bono.

Comment

Jacob is Jacob. Esau is Esau.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Sayid is a gd badass. And he's hot.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

um, fuck. apparently i didn't watch either part of the season finale last year. i'm now catching up on hulu.

Comment

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QYViwUbjm54&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QYViwUbjm54&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Notice someone in the background around 26 secs in?

Comment

it was too pixel-y...who was it?

Comment

Jack.

Comment

Comment

lulz

Comment

Fantastic.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                              X