Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was trying to remember where I saw that so I could tell the person that it's the kick pedal! Speaking of kick pedal, I guess you need to do the "just for kicks" achievement in quick play? Because I know I've hit 90%+ kick notes in Career and it hasn't popped yet.

I played for a while this morning and It seems like there are only a few venues so far. Maybe I need to take the sell out route to see big stadiums like in the previous game? And I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally kick my tv or destroy something playing Panama because of all the jumping and rock poses.

Comment

• Played a few hours of MGO last night with friend then jumped into Battlefront for a couple games. I saw the Rebels take down the two walkers. Too bad I was on the empire at the time.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Ari's on the XBONE!

Also, I'm really fucking loving it. This kid keeps stealing the AT-ST power-up thing from me. But, the BETA won't let me shoot him in the face to stop him.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I was trying to remember where I saw that so I could tell the person that it's the kick pedal! Speaking of kick pedal, I guess you need to do the "just for kicks" achievement in quick play? Because I know I've hit 90%+ kick notes in Career and it hasn't popped yet.
          Answer my own question- you have to play Drums, not PRO Drums. What a weird thing.

Comment

• I need the cymbals before I can even attempt Pro drums.

Spent a bunch of hours with RB4 this weekend. Ceej, Lesley ,and I all had a bunch of fun singing and rocking out on Friday.

Started to replay Tomb Raider in preparation for the sequel in a month. Looked so much better on the PS4.

Finally beat the stupid child solider level in MGS so I can move forward. Did a few strikes in Destiny.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want to get a private game of Agar.io going on. Form a line, people.

agar.io
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I want to get a private game of Agar.io going on. Form a line, people.

agar.io
                It's quite fun, so join people seriously.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Star Wars beta is pretty cool. Walker is way too hard. Iron Banner starts today in Destiny!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Walker's aren't meant to be "killed" so much as they're meant to be wrapped up by an A wing's tow hook or whatever. To get them weak you have to unleash Y-wings, which you do by doing those sat points or whatever. NOT EASY though, not at all. Deck is stacked for the Empire on that for sure.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so unreal tournament is now free and running on the unreal 4 engine. Just spent the last 2 hours playing CTF on Facing Worlds. ‪#‎NostalgiaOverload‬ ‪#‎MULTIKILL‬
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Walker's aren't meant to be "killed" so much as they're meant to be wrapped up by an A wing's tow hook or whatever. To get them weak you have to unleash Y-wings, which you do by doing those sat points or whatever. NOT EASY though, not at all. Deck is stacked for the Empire on that for sure.
                        Do you have to get the at-at health down to a certain point for the tow trick? Because I jumped in snowspeeder a few times and could never figure out if there was a way to deploy a hook. I was constantly buzzing the at-ats like there were the tower in Top Gun but had nothing.

Comment

• Yeah, the Y wings have to strike them enough to get them flashing blue THEN you can hook them. Check out the youtube's for reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I was constantly buzzing the at-ats like there were the tower in Top Gun but had nothing.
                            Two of your nerf-herding jockeys did a fly-by on my AT-AT at over 400 KNOTS! I want somebody's butt, I want it now, I've HAD IT!

*bumps into stormtrooper holding coffees*

DAMN! That's TWICE! I WANT SOME BUTTS!

(you must spread some blah blah grave you are awesome)
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Yeah, the Y wings have to strike them enough to get them flashing blue THEN you can hook them. Check out the youtube's for reference.
                              Oh, that's dumb. I had kamikaze'd into one JUST before that weak point section happened in one match.

Comment

• Yeah, it's not really obvious unless you read the TINY fucking text before the match. SOOOOO TINY

Comment

Working...
                                X