Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    My pics, not as awesome as Corey's, are now up on my blog...**shameless plug** http://bigbthecritic.blogspot.com...still in the early stages but it will come along eventually.
    Now, why would ANYONE ever visit a critic's site when they publicly declared that they did not understand the humor in Spaced?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Now, why would ANYONE ever visit a critic's site when they publicly declared that they did not understand the humor in Spaced?
      For the record I never said I didn't understand the humor in Spaced. I said that I wasn't fully enjoying it just yet. I also said that I didn't give it my full attention while watching it...bastard.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        For the record I never said I didn't understand the humor in Spaced. I said that I wasn't fully enjoying it just yet. I also said that I didn't give it my full attention while watching it...bastard.
        So, then what does this mean?

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        I have been watching it at home, heavily inebriated BTW, and I'm still not catching all the humor. The Art/Zombie ep. was OK....I'm still waiting for the heavy LULZ
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I have a thing for Quint. So when I see a old man wearing a baseball cap and even somewhat looks like Quint, that wins.
          fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            So, then what does this mean?
            That he wasn't paying attention? Catch=/=understand.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fej- Nice!
              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                That he wasn't paying attention? Catch=/=understand.
                Exactly and thank you...

Comment

• B, re: this pic.

I think the girl is supposed to be female Nick Fury. I know the guy in the middle is supposed to be Mister Sinister. A mid-tier X-Men villain who figured prominently in the Inferno crossover from the late 80's or early 90's.

Comment

• Thanks, Ari berated me on Facebook for the snafu.

Comment

• Got my Mindzeye Gears of War 2 Rage Boomer tonight

Pedestal it is standing on

Compared to 6 1/2" figure
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• That thing looks big.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That thing looks big.
                          That's what she said.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

That thing looks big.
                            Ya the action figure is actually me in costume.... Ya the thing is big 11.5 lbs
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                            X