No announcement yet.

The Anderson Tapes Chapter 1: Out of Spite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to try for a second episode? I'm less than a week away from getting my weekends back.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm down.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just gotta figure out topics and shit. I'm not a film nerd which was supremely evident on this episode. If we can find a nice balance, then let's do this.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I'm down.

If I get my thesis done by Friday, want to shoot for Sunday?

Saturday is movie night in the AV Theater and I've got a full house. Otherwise, I'd do it then.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

It'll be the 18 month anniversary soon. I'll give you the movie cheet sheet before class, Rob.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Discuss the Turkish riots and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                It'll be the 18 month anniversary soon. I'll give you the movie cheet sheet before class, Rob.

You're going to need it, Rerb. I'm going to movie drop like Dennis Miller introducing the Cahiers du Cinema to the Cleveland Steamer, Cha-Cha.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Discuss the Turkish riots and climate change.

We could discuss what I actually wrote down for the second episode and how hilariously out of date it is.

Or we could talk about comics.

Why you shouldn't hate Superman
                  or I can just shoot up and listen to Jazz records.

Anything's possible.

Comment

Shoot up and talk Superman.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm down with that. I know barely anything but my ill formed opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I'm down with that. I know barely anything but my ill formed opinions.

That's usually enough to get me yapping.

Comment

• Should I buy Red Son this weekend?

Comment

• Sure. It's a bretty gud Elseworlds story. Too bad Johnson couldn't finish it himself.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In for this. MAKE IT HAPPEN
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Set up a call in number. Jake and I can call in while we're fucking wasted at Ink and Iron.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X